Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ..:POLL FOR ALL CCS GROUP MEMBERS:..(part 1) - Minitokyo

..:POLL FOR ALL CCS GROUP MEMBERS:..(part 1)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Please select one of the following; see part 2 for Yue, Kaho, Clow, Touya and/or Yukito, and other characters.

For more information, see the Sakura group page.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

oos i did the second part first ^.^' o well! like i said before!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I have to vote for Syaoran as my favorite character...next would be Sakura or Eriol. It's hard to choose just one fav, though...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I vote for Sakura-chan! then syaoran-kun then tonoyo-chan and then eriol-kun and then kero-chan ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I vote for Eriol 'cause he's a sadistic person with a really twisted sense of humour. Especially when he pretends to flirt with Sakura to make Syaoran jealous. :nya:

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Sakura and Kero. I voted for Sakura though because she's the reason I started watching the show.
I just loved episode 3 though... when Kero made a face at a guard.
I know it's one of the animated gifs I made for my CCS site back in 2001... and the site is back up on my domain... so check it out under animated Gifs in the Extras section.

ppl stink! me onli one vote for kero! >.<

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.