Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Announcing the MT Character Class Doujinshi Contest Winners! - Minitokyo

Announcing the MT Character Class Doujinshi Contest Winners!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Congrats to all the winners Everybody's Artwork was cool and B-eautiful very nice work everyone!
;)

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Whaaaaahooooo!!!! Yayieeeeeee~ *gets up and starts cheering* Woo woo woooooo, a HUGE congratulations to all the winners!! Kyaaa XD XD I'm really happy about the results too!
Congrats, congrats, congrats *throws flowers everywhere*
Hehe.....until next time ne? XD :D :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Congratulations to all guys and girls participating in the contest and to all the winners!!!
This definetely has been the most best greatest contest in mt!!!
here is my small contribution: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/113983/ - levezzali's virtual lovers walled by me...
lets all send chara hundreds of hugs and kisses for making this possible! yay!

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Great job you guys sorry im late ^_^ tell me about the next contest

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by DernierCrilets all send chara hundreds of hugs and kisses for making this possible! yay!

eheh yeah you're right :) ....she's gonna run away blushing, or blabber something *no no i do not deserve all this, let's cheer the artists instead ^_^*

Quote by charaznableamuroreiCongratulations and big thank yous to the 48 artists and caption writers who joined the event, namely...... (*launching Yomiko Verbosity Attacku!)

hey there !! you're part of it too right, didn't you caption some of (or all?) the drawings........ being humble is fine, but the light's on you anyway, so step in XP

and finally, big congrats to everyone, big thx to you guys and girls who made me discover such splendid art, to the new friends i made, and that's it *cries* ^_^'

btw, so much ppl posting here...... why not as much votes? XO

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

'Can't thank you enough, people!

Anyway, please support and visit some early submissions for the walling event. Thanks so much, wuschel, DernierCri, OracleAngel and Teryon! More to come!

http://images.minitokyo.net/view/113732.jpg
wuschel & levezzali's collab - Virtual Lovers

http://images.minitokyo.net/view/113983.jpg
DernierCri & levezzali's collab - Virtualovers

http://images.minitokyo.net/view/115368.jpg
OracleAngel & Crash-kun's collab - Tri-Jema [MT moderator class]

http://images.minitokyo.net/view/115648.jpg
Teryon & walkure245's collab - Ready for Action

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Milamber

Milamber

R.O.U.S.

Well Done to all!, Very impressed with all the submissions, wish I could draw even half as good as any of the enterants!!!

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest!!! Great job guys/ gals. :D :D :D

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

wow they are so cool! ^_^ I wish i could draw like that... I like to draw but not that good ^_^

and congratulations to all the winners! ^_^

thanks for sharing the great results!!!! :) you're the best guy i've ever met!!!!!!! :nya:

aznwtydragon

aznwtydragon

Bored Aussie - DotA Player

outstanding everyone

Signature Image

Too strong,so good, so far ,the medal is so far away,good luck...everybody. ;)

aku ora mudeng

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

Wow! So this is all the winners. They all amazing. Congrats to all. :D

BIG thanx for all the members, mods and admins who helped on this project and of course to everyone who has joined, voted or commented the great works. hope for more of these projects and many new collabs which i think was the most important aspect of this contest. it was big fun, would join again anytime^^

Ryuuen

Ryuuen

The ArtZombie

Omedetou! Omedetou! Omedetou! (Wirny to Edo-kun xD )

Congrats to all those DJS artist who won! ^0^

... damn, I should have joined xD

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

(*looks like I can spam a bit on MT for 30 minutes! Thank the goddesses!)

Quote by sarakBIG thanx for all the members, mods and admins who helped on this project and of course to everyone who has joined, voted or commented the great works. hope for more of these projects and many new collabs which i think was the most important aspect of this contest. it was big fun, would join again anytime^^

Saluta, salute, sarak! Thank you so much, MT artists! ^_^
I'm so sorry; haven't gone around making the special captions for your drawings... eheh, a stupid promise I made... ooooo, my caption on Evanrued's Buttefly Enthusiast is 60% complete, 10% completion rate on levezzali's Virtual Lovers..., sarak's Guardians Colored and walkure245's MT Moderator colored. The project's not done yet, sort of....

Quote by RyuuenOmedetou! Omedetou! Omedetou! (Wirny to Edo-kun xD )
Congrats to all those DJS artist who won! ^0^... damn, I should have joined xD

lol, you..... anyone can still submit something, since the special art section on it is up! Thanks so much!
I just saw some strange artwork there... tributes for Nuriko and shinsengumi?!?!?!

http://images.minitokyo.net/thumbs/115100.jpg
kurokaze's tribute to Nuriko?

http://images.minitokyo.net/thumbs/112852.jpg
asagoro's tribute to shinsengumi?

lol, there's going to be a trend rising on the horizon.... ^^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Thk for everyone who made this contest, first & glad to c that many people support doujin XD
Congratulations to all the winners & Thk for all vote on my work too

^^p heeeee still poor language but want to say Thk for all who join here ^^~ much fun! & cya around XD

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

hehe, i must have missed the voting bit! ^^'
oh well, congrats to those who won!

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

Congratulations for all winners!!!!!!!
Is there a prize? :D

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

chibicow! No probs on missing the voting thing... big problem was maybe people were too tired looking at the voting threads... eheh, maybe next time we could do better on that part... dunno how, but I do hope you had fun making your entry, Minitokyo Artist | Poser, and enjoyed supporting doujinshi! ^^

Oh wait... chibicow, do you mind moving Minitokyo Artist | Poser to the MT Character Classes art section gallery? Your sisters-drawings are there! Oh, and this isn't the official thank-you-congrats-thing... I kinda promised to make captions for each and every entry for the contest thing.... my penitence for leeching, lol.... Thanks so much, chibicow and MT artistes!

And, hehe, at the risk of spamming and blatant promotion, please support the Doujinshi-Wallpaper-Artistes-Fusion Movement by clicking here!

Signature Image

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ Congratulations to the winners!!!!

Mekou

Mekou

Teh crazy one...

Congrats to all the winners! ^__^ And the work is really nice. =D Good job to everyone who entered.

~*~ Naluris ~ DeviantART ~ Inspira ~*~

sakuralim

Love is ......

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!
to all the winers ^^
*hurray*
*yippie* =)

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.