Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the anime world? - Minitokyo

the anime world?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

what would you do if you can go to the anime world?

i think its really gonna be fun , because in the anime world you could do anything.

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

hang out with my fav characters! I'd just do anything I want.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i swear i've seen threads like this before, but whatever...

if i could go to the anime world... like soujiokita said, i'd hang out with all my fav characters... have ALL kinds of fun! ;)

Signature Image

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I would develop psychic or magic powers. Possibly become more skilled than the Hitokiri Battousai in battle. Come back to the human world as a god. Kill everyone.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I like to be with Goku in DBZ world...
I will fight with him...
I will protect people and the earth with Z-Warriors.... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Buy Ping (the PS2 accesory on Mega Tokyo... she's a sweet android made for dating games...)

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I think that an anime world would actually be like the anime .hack//sign. I mean you could choose and custimize your "avatar" and talk to people all over the world through the net about anime! I really do believe we will achieve something like it in the future. It will be so cool! The program could even have characters and personalities from existing animes programmed in so that you could really hang out and have adventures in the world with your favorite anime characters! :D Thanks for the thread! :D

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I would go and just hang out wiht my fav characters and experience their world so cool :nya:

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by fireflywishesi swear i've seen threads like this before, but whatever...

if i could go to the anime world... like soujiokita said, i'd hang out with all my fav characters... have ALL kinds of fun! ;)

Yup. . . there are a number of threads on this and similar subjects, like

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16611/

Remember to search before creating new threads :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by eclair-chanI would go and just hang out wiht my fav characters and experience their world so cool :nya:

Totaly. Maybe even learn some ninja moves from Itachi, eh? XD

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

If you could learn techniques from most/all animes, that would be awesome, especially if characters from current animes were still there, you could learn all the abilities from assorted characters that would make you the best ever, immortality, flying, teleportation, body replacement, shooting beams, seeing people's attacks before they land, copying abilities, seeing 360 degrees, ultimate sword-play, blah.. the list is endless, I think to get the most out of an anime world you would need immortality anyway, you'd probably die before you ran out of ideas for things to do otherwise. XD

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.