Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost story... \ToT/~~~! - Minitokyo

Ghost story... \ToT/~~~!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Have anyone ever meet up a ghost...????
Or you heard from someone else ghost story which's damn creepy and scary most...???
Or do you know any methods that can meet up with ghosts??
Pls share you story...

Recently i have watched a ghost movie... all regarding a bunch of youngster telling some ghost stories in the midnite... and they try to find out how to meet up ghosts!!! Below is one of the story from them... ~o_o~

One day, steve get lost in a old town. Then he went into a very dark and old fashioned book store search for some maps and direction... Suddenly a book deeply attracted his vision named ~~ <<10 methods in seeing ghosts>>.
So he start flipping some pages and really addicted to what's the book wrote inside... "Pham!!" the book suddenly close up by a very old creepy book store owner... saying that"Pay~~ before read~~!"
Then steve want to buy it and the old man tell him this book is not for sale... but steve insist and the old man tell me that "this book is cursed... if you insist to buy it... i'll sale it for $100 dollars..."
Steve start thinking about the prices...cos he think this is too much.... End up he pay for it and the old man give him an advice saying that" Never~ever turn to the last page...~~~!"

Finally he gets out from the old town back to his home......

At last he is too sleepy to continue the book then ... out of sudden the wind blows strong!! the book non-stop flipping to the end of the page!!! Steve quickly stop it but it's too late.... his hand juz stop rite on the last page... Then he slowly move his hand downward to see what's written at the last page....

"Printed by XXX
Nett Price for only $6.99"...............

HAHAHAHA~~!!! Got yah!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

well this on time i was on guard duty her ein iraq and the OP i was at there was a grave yard beside it. and one night around 0100...1 am... me and my budday that was with me heard someoine sceaming and were talkin loud like they were eing stabbed. well he had some thermals ther and scaned the area and saw nothgin but a headstone that gave no heat signature..there rest of em did.. so me being the big bad seargent i got off the tower to check it out and after i walk to the grave i felt somehting on my shoulder...by now im freakin out... i turned around and nothing was there but my buddy up top said there was a huge cold spot in there thermals behind me. after he said that i heard the scraming again and i ran my ass back up the town and didint come down for the rest of the 6 hr shift

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

My grandmother and my aunt have ghost stories to tell me from when they were back in India. I always think i see ghosts but it usually ends up being a vaccum cleaner in the dark or something like that.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

baker91's story sounds eerie >.>
Knowing where the place it could've happened <.<

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I only wrote few ghost stories... and read the 'scary stories' of my friends... never met a ghost in real life.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I alway's heard them on school and stuff but i never saw one. Yeah except on some tv. show called scarry but true. That waz funnt and scarry. Maybe you've heard of it.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Here is a piece of a story I wrote... just the begging, until now, this has been the greatest manifestation of my evil dark side....

She walks among the litter bags, the cans, the containers. She walks between the walls stained by putrid liquids, and vandalic spray paint describing unreadable signatures, She walks in the putrid air, filled by the stench of trash, rat and dog urine, the scent of dead meat of these animals' corpses.

She is dressed as she always does when she visits this places of oblivion, silver jewlery, necklases, waistbands, rings, all with gems of black stone shaped as tears, boots of leather with a needle heel that only cover the front part, while the back is only covered by thin belts with brooches of silver. She covers her lang and thin legs with both leather pants and a leather skirt, her torso is only covered with a black leather coat with fists and collar of the soft and delicate fur of an animal, save for some spots stained with dry blood, the interior is exquisite silk touching directly her white and soft skin, barely covering her breasts.

Once we're out on a camp or something with me friends, some of them tells ghost stories.
Hyde is the best at that, but Drak's very good as well.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Well, I haven't really seen a ghost in my life..............thankfully.....or maybe I had...I dunno.....although many odd things have happened to me........................like things turning on and all that.............or like this one night when I saw a shadow of someone walking pass our gate.....and when I went there to see who it was...no one was there...although I just treat it as me having odd hallucinations...

Signature Image

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

ProfMembrane i reall like that into to the story very very nice il love to hear more of it

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/tenge.gif
i got some more scary stories from iraq at night if yall wanna hear them

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I dont know if y`all believe me, but Ive seen quite a few ghosts in my time. Between my parents planting flags in graveyards, various accidents having happened close to my house, and mebbe me just being a magnet for them, Ive pretty much gotten used to seeing them. Unfortunately, getting rid of them isnt easy.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Personally, no and i don't want...
However, my friend's mother was possessed by a ghost but she is fine now...
For instance, we have ghosts in our university, when we listen to music suddenly the tape stopped and we play it again, and it stopped.... wired....
In addition, I like to hear ghost story and to read books.... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i didnt have any close encounter with a ghost. and im not hoping to experience one. but i heard some freaky stories about it from a friend who has pyschic abilities. he just saw shadows on the mirrors, saw white ladies. even our university has one or should i say many ghosts who cries every night in the top floor, and who walks along the corridors every nigt. creepy but im not afraid.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Ghost stories/urban legends mostly happens on universities..
Check them out here: http://rakshari.pixelled.com/you/ghost.htm

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by ProfMembraneHere is a piece of a story I wrote... just the begging, until now, this has been the greatest manifestation of my evil dark side....

She is dressed as she always does when she visits this places of oblivion, silver jewlery, necklases, waistbands, rings, all with gems of black stone shaped as tears, boots of leather with a needle heel that only cover the front part, while the back is only covered by thin belts with brooches of silver. She covers her lang and thin legs with both leather pants and a leather skirt, her torso is only covered with a black leather coat with fists and collar of the soft and delicate fur of an animal, save for some spots stained with dry blood, the interior is exquisite silk touching directly her white and soft skin, barely covering her breasts.

Come on!!!! let's continue... Pleaseee~~~!!!

Quote by TeryonI dont know if y`all believe me, but Ive seen quite a few ghosts in my time. Between my parents planting flags in graveyards, various accidents having happened close to my house, and mebbe me just being a magnet for them, Ive pretty much gotten used to seeing them. Unfortunately, getting rid of them isnt easy.

i do believe some of the people have such "sixth sense"!!! But chinese do believe some can see the ghost always with the eyes called "Ying Yang" (hehe~! not sharingan dude... if sharingan can do so... i think kakashi will be damn regret implanted it...)

Quote by baker91http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/tenge.gif
i got some more scary stories from iraq at night if yall wanna hear them

Always welcome!!! this is what the thread start off!!

And now i'm gonna tell you all a very easy way to see those thing....

Method 1. = during midnight... wherever you are... stand straight and slowly bend your body downward until you can see the back view under your pant... (pls don't wear skirt.. you'll see nothing!! Don't get me wrong it juz too long, except you wear miniskirt!!!)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I don't know if this counts, but i'm my old house, my room used to be at the end of the hall, across from my parents room. And like, when I used to wake up in the middle of the night, there would sometimes be this thing... it look like a pile of clothes, on the floor in front of my door.
And one time, I woke up in the night to find the hall light flickering super fast on and off.
Scared the crap out of me! That was when I was like 3 or 4 though.

Baker91, that dancing Aya is crazy!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by Chloe-chanI don't know if this counts, but i'm my old house, my room used to be at the end of the hall, across from my parents room. And like, when I used to wake up in the middle of the night, there would sometimes be this thing... it look like a pile of clothes, on the floor in front of my door.
And one time, I woke up in the night to find the hall light flickering super fast on and off.
Scared the crap out of me! That was when I was like 3 or 4 though.

Baker91, that dancing Aya is crazy!

Man... If i'm the RAM sure you are the rom!!! Strong memories!!!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I know some good ghost stories! These are stories people in my school told me. I'll tell as many as I can remember. Here's the first story. This guy in my class said hid Grandma died recently. Then one night, when he was sleeping, he said his bed was shaking. Then he hinks it's his grandma's ghost. Then my teacher told him to be a good boy so his grandma won't be mad at him. I'll post more stories later.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

try this, you can try and see them with your finger(the middle of course and point it up the tree at midnight in the forests....the pontianak will surely respond and then you can run....RUN LIKE hell!!!!!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

lol.. well I dont have a ghoststory I just hate to be home alone >_<

I love Haggi<3

Never really seen a ghost before but I've got a friend at school who can. After all the stories I've heard from her, I'm pretty glad I can't see any.

She told me that they mostly appear at 2 or 3am. It used to be just harmless ones that don't do much except try to touch her or just be around here. It's mostly her dead cats. But things have been getting worse lately and this time the ghosts actually manage to hurt her. Cuts and stuff. Oh yeah, and a lot of screaming and screeching too. Even hearing about it freaks me out. Usually the screaming starts after she recites from the al-Quran (she's a Islam and no she's not a terrorist :) ). It actually manages to banish the ghosts but recently it's begining to be uneffective and the haunting gets worse.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

If I told you I met one would you believe me?
I met one when I was three years old, the experience is so eery that I still remember it

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

You cant saw ghost. But sometimes u can feel.

Coz there always around you to watch u silently, quietly...until 1 day, they will...

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.