Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Got any anime models/busts/statues/figurines? - Minitokyo

Got any anime models/busts/statues/figurines?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I do infact have one statuette of Belldandy. :)

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Oh yeas I have! and I love them! XD
Mostly tiny capsule toys like chobits, FF7, evangelion, streetfighter, kenshin, naruto, spirit of wonder and some more stuff
the big (amazing) ones are waaaay to expensive! XO
Taaaaake me with you Aa-chan!!!!!! XO

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

ooh...models ^^ ~!!!
well...mc got some ^_^"...
mc...got uhm... some dragonballZ puppets=/..
anda ....got ... 5 and a half gundam figures =/......
got 1 shining gundam/ G-Gundam
got 1 deathscythe hell costum/ Gundan Wing Endless Watlz movie
got 1 Hyakushiki/ dunno wich serie ~_~".....think...double zeta gundam
got 1 quebely/ dunno wich serie...prob. double zeta gundam too
got 1 gundam MK III/ serie...?????
got 1 meteor unit+freedom gundam/ gundam seed/ still building....just started yesterday XD

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

I used to have those figurines of Sailor Moon and her senshi in chibi form. I think I even had Chibiusa and Luna and Artemis. ^_^' I also had them in normal form too...And both are in their post-henshin poses...

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I have only one. ^_^' It's Usagi from Sailor Moon. I bought it when I was a child.
I wish I could also have Naruto models. I would like to have Sasuke and Gaara. :)
I want to have Sakura too. ^__^

shirobane

shirobane

Shiroi Hane

All I have is Alvis from the first Last Exile R1. I wanted to buy some Kiddy Grade figures off Funimation but they won't sell them to me as I'm not in North America.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I like putting stuff together so i bought all the gundams from the Endless Waltz oav and put them together from scratch and that's all i have, hope to have more models etc in the near future.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

i have tons of girl figurines, but my favourites are my haros! ^______^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

wooo dunno that my thread was so popular hehe ^_^'

well mine i've got only one figurines! its naru from love hina waaahh T_T

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

lol... only figurines i have are Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter... XD i'm not much of a figurine collector i guess ^^

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I have several Gashapons. I have Sumomo, Several Chiis (including two really cute ones where she's wearing the Black Dress and where she's wearing just the T-Shirt). I have Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto, Shiho, Midori, and Shizuru gashapons. Some Full Metal Alchemist figures. And I have an Osaka Plush and a Sumomo Plush if those count.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Aa-chanDue to the popularity of zaira's
poster thread,
I thought I'd ask who has any models in their rooms.
[I searched for this under 'statues', 'busts' and 'models', but got
nothing]

*grin* Searh for 'figure' -> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14165/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.