Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how often do you change your userpage layout? - Minitokyo

how often do you change your userpage layout?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

Iv seen some of you guys userpages and some members change their userpages like every month or so. :P

Iv havent changed or updated mine for a month now and Im been thinking about changing it in every holiday just for the fun of it. :D and change back after the week. ;)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

I change mine everytime I think me skills have increased too much to be having what looks to me like a crappy userpage. The one I have right now is going to stay there for a while though.

i really like yours though, very organized.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Mai PS skill isnt as good as mai artistic skills so it's pretty rare that i will change mai page XD

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I used to change it a lot before I got a good one and now I won't change it for quite a while :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Its actually a lot of work to get it to look nice so I kinda only made one and havent changed it.

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I just put up my page layout~ but if I'm not busy, I would probably change it whenever I get bored with it. :p

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Not very often,but when I do,I usually get some minor problems in changing my skin.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

There is no regular time for me.
Depends on my mood.

There is a quote that I change regularly when members come to see my userpage.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I just recently change my userpage. I just change it because I'm tired of seeing the same thing all over again and I'm not satisfied with it. Im still not fully satisfied with my current userpage but I'll probably change or edit it when I have the time. I can only create a new one whenever I have a break from school, just like now that I have a summer break. :D

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i never changed mine since i have it... and i'm not planning on changing it anytime soon, i like it too much... besides, it's not like i can make one of my own... and i would hate to bother someone again for it... >.<

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I don't think I'll change mine anytime soon. I absolutely hate making a userpage. The only thing I'm likely to change is the content of my page.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

If I'll have some time. :) But I'm satisfied the way it looks for now. :)

I've never changed mine.... it's still the first layout I've made, when I joined MT ^_^' I don't intend to change it soon either... not until I get bored with that :)

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

my own userpage i change 2 time but i make userpages for more friends i think 6 or 8 userpages all in all

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

I just change my userpage layout whenever I have an urge to do so. Or when I get really bored of the current layout, like I am now.. @__@;;

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.