Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shoud I leave in devianart? - Minitokyo

shoud I leave in devianart?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

Iv been in www.devianart.com for a while and Im not getting enought page veiws, comments, favs like I used to anymore. :(

I have 3,936 page views that should be more. -_- I watched 148 people, while 57 people watch me. (upseting ey? 57!!) and I only have 395 comments and 179 favs on 87 deviations Iv uploaded. and some of my DA friends dont say "hi" on my GB anymore, only my DA friend dempski that has a good heart. :(

sometimes I feel more welcome'd here instead of DA, its free, alot of members care for what you do when it comes to wallpaper making, and the layouts are way better then DA, inclouding you can style up your userpage.

but what should I do? leave or stay for a while for more pageviews?

heres my userpage in DA -> http://tenchigirl15.deviantart.com/
my gallery page in DA -> http://tenchigirl15.deviantart.com/gallery/

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

omg!!! You are in devant art to!!! Please dont go!!!! I was wondering if I should ask a few people if they where in devant art!! Im banned at the moment but there gunna let me back on ther next saterday!!! Plaese stay on there!!!!! *Anime puppy dong eyes* Please stay!!!!!if you want to keep a watch on me i am at www.prota-girl.deviantart.com Check me out!! Anmd i will check you out a soon as you tell me who you are!! Please dont quite!!!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

Nooo!! Don't goooo!!!! >..>
I'd miss you weaaaay too much if you did!

Signature

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

Quote by Prota-Girlomg!!! You are in devant art to!!! Please dont go!!!! I was wondering if I should ask a few people if they where in devant art!! Im banned at the moment but there gunna let me back on ther next saterday!!! Plaese stay on there!!!!! *Anime puppy dong eyes* Please stay!!!!!if you want to keep a watch on me i am at www.prota-girl.deviantart.com Check me out!! Anmd i will check you out a soon as you tell me who you are!! Please dont quite!!!

hey, I didnt know your in DA, *adds ya* :)

Signature Image

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

DeviantART just doesn't impress me. I was a member before the whole deleting anime wallpapers thing occured, but that was only part of what turned me off. The whole attitude is very unfriendly; unless you're one of the elite fanartist queens, noone gives a rip about you. For the amount of work you put into submitting things there, you're lucky if you get even a few comments. It's just not worth it.

I agree with bilriwilg...I've been in deviant art before to post poems, some graphx but never got really much from it. Funny thing is...one of the poems I've posted there won me an award somewhere else....

I say wait one more month before you make your choice. As for the choice it's totally up to you. :)

If you feel that your just not welcomed anymore then leave but I say wait and give it time. If things are the same just say "Kiss my a$$!!!" and leave. :) Cause your always welcomed to MT!

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

Quote by AlishaI say wait one more month before you make your choice. As for the choice it's totally up to you. :)
If you feel that your just not welcomed anymore then leave but I say wait and give it time. If things are the same just say "Kiss my a$$!!!" and leave. :) Cause your always welcomed to MT!

I agree, its just I dont know if I can upload my photo edits and cartoon in anime styles in here. :( I guess Ill ask the mods and they might work it out. :D like more in galleries thats for sure. :P

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

DA has degenerated into a cesspool over the past few years.

I am invincible!

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

No! Don't leave! After all that you have accomplished there (I went your page btw,) you shouldn't just go! I say you have built yourself a good page there...I mean, whenever you feel annoyed at Deviantart.com, just come to MT!! ;)
Good luck in finding a decision.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

no tenchigirl! u shouldnt leave DA! u have to be tough there, and never give up! i sometimes wish to be in DA, but im not so good, and i dont have much time dto draw (even if i love it) but don't get down just because u dnt have enough favorites and such.. look at me, the drawing i put for mT contest got only 3 favorites and 3 comments.. i got slightly down, coz i made my best in doin it.. and i liked it enough myself.. but i presume... better than nothing! dont give up! u have talent ^^ (hope i didnt offend or said somehting stupid..) CYA! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yo Just, dont leve, then you wont be able to post some art up....anyways, im on DA too and yea it did slowed down a lot...even i opened a stock account.....but dont leve....

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

You sholdn't leave... ^_^ ... I get upsite sometimes too... When I post something and get no comments... ^_^' ... But it's pretty much like this everywhere... The important thing is that you really need to think about this... Don't delete your account... Maybe the best would be to take a break and check it once in a a while... If you still didn't see anything different... Than take your decision... I guess the main problem with da... At least for me... Is that it became so huge... That it's almost impossible for new members to get some spotlight no matter how good you are... Sometimes I just visit the frontpage and I always see the same artists over and over again... ^_^' ... Good thing that now they have the X-Gallery thingy going on... XD

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.