Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone ever heard of the artist Garbage? - Minitokyo

Has anyone ever heard of the artist Garbage?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Do you know who the band garbage is?
I've never realy met antone who knows of this band...if you do know of them do u like thier music?
I love their music especially the world is not enough^^

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Yup!

But the only thing I dont like to them is their Vocals...

So much Technology in her voice...

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

I know Garbage. Their videos made me go like :\ most of the time especially "Push It" and "Androgeny". Too loud and weird for my tastes though. The vocals are nice when it doesn't seem edited.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Mia

I have their first album, but that's it, I still like it. I haven't heard much of their new stuff.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Quote by kaiser47I know Garbage. Their videos made me go like :\ most of the time especially "Push It" and "Androgeny". Too loud and weird for my tastes though. The vocals are nice when it doesn't seem edited.

Your right... their videos are preety .....unique but that garbage for yah^^

Signature Image

i have barely, like i heard them in the game grand turismo-------or was it ridge racer 4, hmmm...........

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Yea, I heard of them and they had some good stuff, but haven't heard anything for ages :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I used to have one of their cd's, but that was before I moved. >< gah...I'll have to see iffen I can find it, if not then well...I'll have to download some songs or something. It's been forever since I listened to them though so I can't remember if I liked them or not. LMAO

yes ive heard their songs though that was quite a while ago. i havent seen the in a while though

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

Garbage is my favorite group. Their first, second and fourth CDs were good. I didn't like their third CD.

Bang

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Quote by rancor03Garbage is my favorite group. Their first, second and fourth CDs were good. I didn't like their third CD.

Yeah, garbage is one of my favorite groups, the best song i love from them is the world is not enough

Signature Image

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

i like their song "i think i'm paranoid" XD

Signature

Garbage is so old-school. Haven't really kept up with their new stuff, but their old songs are classics...

Be Free and Masturbate

Hateful

Don't Forget Me...

ya, garbage is sweet.. killer in concert too.. when I saw them she had a broken arm and was on a bunch of pain killers so she fell down when she was jumping around.. it was funny ^ ^

Signature

Proud member of The Year-of-the-Cat Group.

i've heard of this band but don't like their music. but i don't hate it either.. ^^''

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

Heard of them i jut really don't like them to much

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Is Garbage still together? I used to be a pretty big fan of theirs. My favorite song is When I Grow Up.

Signature Image

yes i think garbage is a pretty popular band and it seems with most people you either hate them or love them

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i love early Garbage. my favorite song is "Only Happy When It Rains"

this is their best overall album: Garbage Garbage

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

yes, i've heard of them....

i like cherry lips very much, it's funny... (go baby go!)

their older songs are nice too...

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

I haven't ever heard of the band called garbage, by the sounds of it theyre good i'll check them out

*Looks at my cd rack and see Garbage, Version 2.0 and Beautiful Garbage plus the bootlegs Pink Rock, In The Can and Vanilla Girl*

Yeah, you could say I've heard of Garbage. Matter of fact, it's one of the very few post '90s band that motivates me to go to a cd store and buy their albums.

Fav. song: Trip My Wire

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I have.... they're on an awesome game called Amplitude.

Signature Image

yeah iv heard of them but i also heard that most of there songs where "pieces of trash". ^_^' Lol j/k i never heard of them.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.