Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Downloading problems - Minitokyo

Downloading problems

page 1 of 1 12 total items

lately i seem to have problems when downloading wallpapers or scans from MT
kinda like i can download the first 3 or 4 walls without problems but then i'll start getting big nasty X or only half of the picture.
i need to refresh few times before i can see the whole picture and sumtimes i just dont see anything..
its been like this whole week~
i wonder is it MT or is it my browser thats the problems..
i'm using IE 6 and before this i dun have any probs..
if anyone could shed a light and tell me whats going on...
i'm a little lost~~~

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Any similar problems on other website???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nope~
other websites is ok.. for now..
i dun know if the probs will spread to other webs as well... but now its ok.. i think..
since i can download wallpaper from animeast without probs..

Signature

yes you all right
that work with me
i have problems when downloading wallpapers or scans from or to MT
i can,t downloading any image to MT

Signature
Avatar and signature made by my friend, DREAM.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hey, i'm having the same problem too :( i tried to download some walls, but i couldn't...

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

For temp... i don't hav such problems.... i wonder the wallies you download isn't old or out dated one... cos i remember admin did inform to us before about the migration might deleted old files...

Or i recommend you use other browser like firefox or opera... seems these two can solve a lot of member's problems already...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

and here i thought i was the only one having probs..

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There are files ranging in the 66000 to 70000 range (the ID number of the gallery items - [http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/XXXXX/] ) that are not downloadable. Those members who have gallery items in that range must either update the items or expect them to get deleted. There are older gallery items outside of that range that are not downloadable anymore as well, so they are likely to be removed. However, if you do not see any images or thumbnails show up, simply refresh your page. If the problem persists, send a technical support inquiry.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

That happened to me once except the only problem was that it was a new wall one of my freinds made for me... It took me about half an hour and a whole lot of refreshing the page before I finally got it completely downloaded. I was using IE back then though, and ever since Ive had firefox I havnt had that problem...

Signature Image

I start having probs too; the site is just damn slow =_= so difficult to navigate in quickly

This site moves slow because of the sheer volume of stuff it has.

the walls that have probs are mostly new walls..
like 1xxxxx ID..
maybe i'll get my browser changed to firefox and see if it fix the prob..

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.