Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I am Here - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Hello everyone. I have submitted 2 piccies already, but only just joined up, so I recvkon I am still a n00bie. Nice to be here ^^;;

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Welcome to the MT community. Be sure to read the FAQs and Noob Bibles in the Help Forum so that you'll stay out of trouble. Hope you enjoy your time here. See you around!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Harrou harrou!

Quote by punker0017Welcome to the MT community. Be sure to read the FAQs and Noob Bibles
in the Help Forum so that you'll stay out of trouble. Hope you enjoy
your time here. See you around!

Yup, what punker0017 said ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Quote by shinsengumiHarrou harrou!

Quote by punker0017Welcome to the MT community. Be sure to read the FAQs and Noob Bibles
in the Help Forum so that you'll stay out of trouble. Hope you enjoy
your time here. See you around!

Yup, what punker0017 said ;)

Thats one way to make a small post lol.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

welcome to MT sweetie ;) hehe hope you get used to this place and have lotsa fun :) anyways see you around okies :)

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hello there. You're an active spammer. I like active spammers. Lol. I'll add you to friends... Feel free to add me... Or if you don't like me tell me...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

That's alright ^^;;

Youare my friend, right?? good.

*dances*

Iam an active spammer..Na na na na na naa ..

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. I'll bring the Noob Bibles to you:
Noob Bible #1: Everything you wanted to know...
Noob Bible #2: All about the Forum...
Noob Bible #3: All about Groups...
Forum Guidelines

After understanding everything, you'll be set to go for Minitokyo life! XD Enjoy! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Thank you MelMachine18 ^^;;

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi juniperberry,
welcome to mt! it was fun spamming with you for a very short while...come back real soon... XD
hope you'll stick around for a very long time and will make many new friends! :D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

HalO juniperberry.. welcum oh.
enjoy and have fun in mt oh.. :D
your avatar make a smile on my face.. so cute.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

soulas

The Crappah.

yo
welcome to minitokyo. be sure to enjoy yourself and try to obey rules. you never know which moderator will eat u XD

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a great time here and make lots of friends. See you around! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there *waves* welcome to MT! I hope you hvae a great time here, postin and viewing the artwork, and making new friends as well :D take care, and see ya around!

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Hello and welcome to MT! Glad you submitted stuff already! Well, have fun! ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

hi, welcome to mt ^_^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Welcome to MT, have a nice time here, as other members said, be sure to read MT support and Help to know what to do. Take care then *waves*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

elow...
Welcome to MT...
enjoy...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Juniperberry! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Thank you everyone ^^;;

Nice to meet you all, I hope that I will fit in.

Hello and welcome to mt. I hope you enjoy it here.=)

Hello and Welcome to MT. It seems like everyone has already given you the advice about the MT policies and the Noob Bibles so I guess there is no need for me to go over it, lol. Have fun while you are here!

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

hey there! :-)

i like your avatar :)
ill add you to my friends list too XD

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.