Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 game recommendation - Orisinal - Minitokyo

game recommendation - Orisinal

page 1 of 1 4 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

umm..i dunno if there's a thread on this but.. i don't see it...anyway it's just to recommend a game to all of you :D it's cute~~ XD and kinda fun.heheh..and so..click the games to play~! they have nice music for some games too ;)

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

hope you guys enjoy it :D

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I've been there, and even exchanged an email with the author. His games are really cute and hes a really nice guy. I reccomend it too. :D

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Very nice, simple games. I was on the high score list for These Little Pigs for a bit (~15000), but was bumped off pretty quickly.

miyano

watashi no uta

hee~ i'm in the highscore for umm...i think it's called midnight serenade or something.. XD kinda easy..it depends..woa..for these little pigs i can't seem to do it ^^;.. my brother plays floats more.haha.too bad he can't manage to get into the top 10.
woa sunira...exchanged e-mails with the author? cool~

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.