Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Only one/a few in existence! - Minitokyo

Only one/a few in existence!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

In Korea you can get anything custom-made, even if it's a personally drawn design, from clothes to jewelry and shoes, statues and blankets.

So I was wondering, what unique item do you all have? Maybe it's the only one in existence, maybe you and your friends all had one thing made. What have you got that no one else does?

Original sketch and autograph collections from various Japanese anime and manga artists. I managed to collect most of them in the early years of anime conventions in California. Now, it is just about impossible to get sketch or autograph any more.

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

Shawn's(pro snowboarder) snowboard signed by him and we put a metal petal on the bottom with a couple of legs and now is our couch for playing video games in my basement

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

a drawing of my brother ^_^

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

my comptuter ... its a custom made one ... so that makes it one of a kind , right.

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

Myself ^_^ im one of a kind

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Quote by FunkyshoesMyself ^_^ im one of a kind

oh ... thats good.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

we have two utamaro prints which are both one of 100 made. They're pretty cool lol

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Gifts from my friends. They gave me gifts that they made. The gifts were unique!! And I'm glad to have them. :)

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

pretty much all of my computers are unique.

I am invincible!

Probably Birthday Card.. Someone I Had a Crush On Made That For Me.. With Coloured Sand Sea Shells And A Softtoy Piggy.. I Still Have It.. But The Sea Shells Isnt There Already.. Actually Its 2 Birthday Card.. I Had A Crush With This 2 gals.. They Are Good Friends.. Both Of Them Made Me Birthday Card.. The One With Sea Shells Is More Unique.. But Another One Is Handdrawn Picture.. Well Pretty Simple.. I Like The Hand Drawn One better.. Probably Because It Look Simple =)

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Hmmm.... I have summoned demons as pets. Does that count?

A wolf pillow that my friends mom made me for x-mas. X3

fabismine

fabismine

Aladdin+Anime

I have a necklace with a pendant that is a red flower with a blue butterfly on. It's really unique, a friend of mine made it and give to me :)

Signature

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be...

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by Loyd Shawn's(pro snowboarder) snowboard signed by him and we put a metal petal on the bottom with a couple of legs and now is our couch for playing video games in my basement

Woa, that's a really creative use, kick ass! =^_^=

I guess computers would be the most popular unique things, it'd be hard to find customs the exact same (unless the same person made duplicates). But I like the hand-made things too.

The only hand-made gifts I can think of that I have right now are drawings from my artist friend. She did one of us.

Also, my husband and I got our wedding rings custom made. They were based off a design we found though, but we made subtle changes (karat of gold and diamond) so I guess that's the closest I have! ^_^;;

its not something i have but something i gave. i did a cross-stitch thing for my mother for christmas a few years back.
the good thing is is that she liked it and cried.
also my mom does oil painting and is really good. so she has a lot of those as well as pastel chalks. she has done a few pictures fo rme but she is finishing them up so.

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

This really weird glazed cup thingy my friend gave me back in high school. I put pens in it :) Oh, also I made Vega's mask from chicken wire, paint and other stuff. It's kinda neat.

Signature Image

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i would say my 50 cent coin from my uncle...i know it sounds lame but it was the one thing he gave me before he died n he was like a second father 2 me so it means the world 2 me 2 know it was from him

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.