Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL: Naruto gonna Timejump? - Minitokyo

POLL: Naruto gonna Timejump?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

I thought about this myself and wondered what other might think, in ep135 it looked to me that the plotline might jump about 3 years in the futute, this because of the 3 following reasons;
first is that Akatsuki (that evil group) is going to pursue Naruto in 3 (or 4) years for the demon fox that lives within him, or so they say.
second reason is that Orochimaru can't transfer his soul for at least 3 years according to what Jiraiya said.
third would be that Naruto is going to train with Jiraiya for 3 years to get stronger so that they might get Sasuke back.

on the otherhand...it the anime would skip 3 years they would have to remake all the characters (what i doubt they will do)
so there is probably a plottwist comming up so they will be able to cover what they all said.

i said what i wanted, no please tell what you all think...:

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Thats exactly what the manga did I think... Instead of three year, I think it was two years. Also, istead of skipping time within two episodes, the will have a series of filler episodes. Then I think they will show a saga about Kakashi's past( hopefully revealing where he got his sharingan). I just hope the filler part ends soon ><

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.