Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite pop/soda? - Minitokyo

Favorite pop/soda?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

There was a thread about this but it was 52 weeks old, so I thought I would make another one. ^_^

Anyway, what is your favorite pop or soda? I like Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Sprite, Coke, and various flavors of Faygo pop.

How about the rest of you? :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Barqs Root beer. Or Coke.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

Hateful

Don't Forget Me...

Mountain Dew Code Red, Squirt, Sprite, Orange Pop (by anyone..mmmm orange pop..) and umm yea thats my favs ^ ^

Signature

Proud member of The Year-of-the-Cat Group.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by AngelKateThere was a thread about this but it was 52 weeks old, so I thought I would make another one. ^_^

Here's one not quite so old. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19271/ ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.