Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does everthing good in life comes for free? - Minitokyo

Does everthing good in life comes for free?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Well, when it comes to material things, I don't think that this line can apply. Almost everything needs to be bought. I think that this line means values like love, friendship and other values. But I'm not sure though. What do you guys think? I've been wondering what does that line means.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Not really. everthing is going to cost somthing wheather you know it or not . So thats what I think the line is "payment"

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

is it free?.......damn rite

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Lets see...

Girls - Nope
Money - Nope
Food - Nope
Games - Nope

Nuff said =/

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

It may be free in terms of money...but not in terms of time...nothing is free...everything has a cost...equivalent exchange...fma lol

Depends on point of view... Yup, point of view.

Quote by ultimate540It may be free in terms of money...but not in terms of time...nothing is free...everything has a cost...equivalent exchange...fma lol

I agree with this at a logical view.

But yeah, that quote gets ya thinking.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Nothing is free. You can't gain something without doing something in turn to get it. Even if you just lounge around doing nothing and you get stuff you want for nothing, you've still must have done something to get them but you just don't know it.

That would be 20 USD for the post in this thread. We accept cash, cheque or c.o.d.......

Signature

At least they haven't been charging us for the air we need and breathe...

since money can't buy happiness...
the best things in life make you truly happy...
then they are free...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

This reminds me of the equilavent trade in Fullmetal Alchemist, lol.

Well, nothing in life comes for free. You have to give something to gain something.

Woo, FMA. Hee.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

some things in life and the best things in life are free. yeah i believe that. for instance, my family, they are the best one i had inspite all the troubles in life, they are still good and it is free, except for families who does adoption or buy children. another is in the relationship, you cant buy true love, so whenever you feel that, its free no money charge!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'll say nope!!! Well, nice things can buy with money but some things are need to work out before you earn it. And I tell you, it's really hard but in the end, you'll celebrate in your happiness.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by ultimate540It may be free in terms of money...but not in terms of time...nothing is free...everything has a cost...equivalent exchange...fma lol

i agree..even things that don't have a price tag like friendship, love, happiness, etc cost in the time and effort you put into achieving and maintaining those things. unfortunately not much in life is free in terms of monetary value or time/effort.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

As long as by "free" your not specifically talking financially, absolutely not.
Friendship, love, etc all takes work and effort.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Nothing in life comes free. You need to work hard to achieve it, no matter what is it. I guess it is part of the reason that human race is getting worse nowadays. People are getting to lazy to work for the stuff they want. They just want the government to give them out for free.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

nope, not at all.everything will cost you something, and cost doesn't revolve on money alone, sometimes you have to pay something with your time or effort..depends really..even leisure ain't free coz you'll be using your time for it..

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by angelrheasome things in life and the best things in life are free. yeah i
believe that. for instance, my family, they are the best one i had
inspite all the troubles in life, they are still good and it is free,
except for families who does adoption or buy children. another is in
the relationship, you cant buy true love, so whenever you feel that,
its free no money charge!

I agree with angelrhea. And another example of that is life. Life is given by God. It's free.

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Everything good in life comes at a price which may be why the world is gradually coming nearer to the apocalypse.

Signature

Love fore sure! I think it's a wonderful feeling to know that there's always going to be someone thinking about you and waiting for you! Friendship is another thing but only true friends can really bring you happiness, some are just backstabbers. But most things that are good are for free.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.