Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Won't be on for a week or more :( - Minitokyo

Won't be on for a week or more :(

page 1 of 1 7 total items

DaHero69

Dahero69

Hey guys its the Dahero. I'm sad to say i won't be on minitokyo for awhile. My monitors down and a new replacement will be coming in a week or two. Sorry for those that i didn't reply back. ahhh i feel so horrible. And i've miss so much new wallies to comment on i got like 60 notifications. I'll try my best on what ever i can. (i'll try using my friends computer)

After I post my lastest wallie DAYS: PEACEFUL my monitor suddenly died. i was like argh. lol. i had a feeling it was about to die anyway. i was hoping june but not yesturday. :(

well i'll try to keep in touch. im sorry my good friends of MT. (right now im in a computer cafe)

-dahero

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You don't have to make a thread about it. Just go in silence. >.< Take it easy though.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

:( So i wun b seeing ur wallpaper in a while :'(

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Go to cyber cafe lah!!! else what can i do to chat without you!!???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

ramchong is right, go to an internet cafe and spend an hour there and pay. that's it. but ill really miss you dahero my friend. just send us your friends a notification that you are already around, and id e glad to welcome you again. hope that monitor will be on for days and not weeks.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Awws, we'll miss you XO
Take care and hope to see more beautiful wallies from you when you return!

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Take care, I'm looking forward to seeing you back. Until then, keep smiling and have fun in real life :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.