Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CONTEST FOR ALL GAMERS - Minitokyo

CONTEST FOR ALL GAMERS

page 1 of 1 14 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

the post is down dere when u scroll down.. da pic..cudnt put dere cos of da forum block ^-^
can u handle it..??
or Quitt..??
^-^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Where is the update?

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

sorry here it is
http://img72.echo.cx/img72/1346/contestbannermay22bx.gif
http://img222.echo.cx/img222/642/arenagif13mq.gif

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well since you opened a thread i might as well write something in it.
now how is this contest even going to be?, i mean who will decide which car is the best?

uhh......im lost........how will the winner be decided............

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

Quote by Kiakowell since you opened a thread i might as well write something in it.
now how is this contest even going to be?, i mean who will decide which car is the best?

the people will vote.. i will make a thread to vote.. i will split da cars into random groups of four and let the ppl of MT decide.. and den all da top 2 of each group will get to da nxt round.. den it will go on so until 4 stays .. which will giv out da final winner.. n da winner will be granted a userpage and signature da way he wats.. ^-^ and also he will be granted mod of arena and MSN messengr chat club

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Nah count me out. I don't like cars........

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

ok
tell me more

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

More details on arena!!! Check it out!! Friends and members who like games!!!

Quote by CagariNah count me out. I don't like cars........

Then... will you consider nex time if we host the other title???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by levitan...and also he will be granted mod of arena and MSN messengr chat club

interesting, interesting XP

well i dont get anything cuz 2 complicate 4 me :)

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

Quote by princechronowell i dont get anything cuz 2 complicate 4 me :)

You hav to make the best car or bike you can by appearance or add ur fav car/bike and post it in the guest book of arena before 20th may.You can take the picture of ur car by screen capturing[print screen Sys Rq] in PC and in games you can just take a snaphot of it and also you can make ur car or bike by using any game you want.

to find da winner of dis contest the people will vote.. i will make a thread to vote.. i will split da cars into random groups of four and let the ppl of MT decide.. and den all da top 2 of each group will get to da nxt round.. den it will go on so until 4 stays .. which will giv out da final winner.. n da winner will be granted a userpage and signature da way he wats.. ^-^ and also he will be granted mod of arena and MSN messengr chat club

Honestly, I'll do something more useful with my life, like eat my own hand.

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

Quote by CapmMunkyHonestly, I'll do something more useful with my life, like eat my own hand.

u again bro.. man wat can i say.. here it is..
if u cant say anithing nice don say anithing at all.. ya n if u don wanna join just say u don .. cos u r takin da wrong meanin again n remember da startin words.. n chill out.. since u look like ur arse is on fire.. OX

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.