Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Darth Vader is a petty crook - Minitokyo

Darth Vader is a petty crook

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Darth Vader is a petty crook
(Springfield, Illinois-NBC) May 22, 2005 - It appears Darth Vader delivered an unwelcome show of force at an Illinois movie theater this weekend.

Police in Springfield, Illinois say a man wearing a Darth Vader mask walked into a movie theater, shoved an employee out of the way and grabbed a bunch of cash.

Investigators say the robber fled the theater and ran into a nearby wooded area. Police have no suspects.

"Star Wars: Episode Three-Revenge of the Sith" was actually one of the movies playing at the theater.

Investigators say the robber didn't display any weapons- not even a light saber."

Oh how the mighty have fallen, he turned from galactic domination to petty street crime. I'm dissapointed.

XD XD XD XD

Signature

ClockWorkDragon

ClockWorkDragon

King Of Fools

Thats very funny. I wonder how the crook came up with the idea to were a dv mask.

I Don't Won't No Trouble

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I knew Darth Vader was bad, but not that bad. XD At least he didn't use his light saber on people. I wonder how everyone reacted probably because they thought he came out of the movie screen...? OX Oh well.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

very strange situation, this person joined to the dark side of de force ^_^' ,now the criminals are in fashion
well the good of this situation is nothing results hurts ;)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

LOL. Well, at least he didn't force choke employee.

Maybe Obi-Wan told him to use the force and and rob theater.

Give me the money or else I'll use the force!

How could a person who has a cute little bunny thing for their avator use the force on some one. Lol.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

What would make old Darthy stoop so low, I wonder...??
Bad critics, perhaps? XD

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

Vader was bad...even in the most pitful types of crime :sweat:

retire

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

You don't need a Lightsaber, when the threat of a Force choke will suffice.

Now, to make it perfect, all he needed to mutter was "All too easy..." while making his escape.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

very strange, i guess the robber just use the custome to do his crime. well can comment on anything, despite that Darth Vader is bad.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by necromanzaGive me the money or else I'll use the force!

lol that is halarious. I love it. That makes me want ot buy a darth vader suit and go around doing that hahaha that would be so freakin halarious.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

XD
Nothing too bad, he just trying to find himself. ^_^'

Learning little by little.
Signature

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Why didn't the employee try to use the "force" and stop him? Too terrified that he might "force choke" them? Maybe he showed the employee a "laser gun" or pen light? This is one of those mysteries we will have to leave unsolved. LOL. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

lol that was funny, I can imagine it now "Help Police!!! Darth Vader stole ome Money!!!"

Signature

Quote by KyoFan368

Quote by necromanzaGive me the money or else I'll use the force!

lol that is halarious. I love it. That makes me want ot buy a darth vader suit and go around doing that hahaha that would be so freakin halarious.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

I am sure their are a lot of people who have done that. But it would be funny to see someone do that though.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Sorry, but that employee is an idiot. If the guy doesn't have any weapon and is wearing a stupid costume, the employee should be able to chase him down and beat him up.

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Wow, Vader must be hitting hard time sto resrot to petty street crimes. Next we'll seee Han Solo and Chewie jacking little kids for their lunch money xp.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Thats pretty sad. It seems the dark side has fallen upon hard times. Maybe its going towards rebuilding the Death Star.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

xDDDD now THAT was fun jejeje >.> maybe Darth Sidius forced him to do that u.uU Stupid thief, making look cute Darthy so bad.....

haha thats funny at least he didnt hurt anyone lol wow people these days

Signature Image

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Darth Vader: "I find my lack of cash...disturbing."

One question, though: Was it Darth Vader (SW) or Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)? In any case, it would seem that the farce was with him. :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.