Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever had any cooking accidents? - Minitokyo

ever had any cooking accidents?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

hi, another new thread from me. This thread says when you cook, have you ever done something wrong? Like, burning a pot or putting in wrong ingredients or something.
In my house, we burned lots of pots. We also burned popcorn in the microwave and it turned yellow inside cuz of the butter.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

i actually almost burnt down my house once>.<
im an insane cook...
no wonder my parents wont allow me to get my drivers liscense>.<

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

(sighs)Yes I have.I was making choclete once and I burnt it to crisp.And after that I almost threw up cause of the smell.I warn you never smell burnt choclete.>.<

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

I left muffins on an open burner than I forgot was on, they lit on fire. o_o

Was cooking french fries and went out to play with the dogs while the oil warmed up and forgot about them:(
Oil splashed over the side and caught on fire, I panicked and tried to grap the pot and take it outside but oil would spatter on me, so I put the pot down each time I got spattered and burned.
Burned 1 ring in the countertop, burned one ring in the lenolium floor, blackend the kitchen cieling and cabnets.
Wont make that mistake again lol

Turned on the oven, and didn't relize my mom had put cereal boxes in their.
Smelled the smoke of burning boxes.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Let me count... I started cooking when I was about 14 years old, since then I cooked about twice a week. A year has 52 weeks. Now I'm 19, so 5x52x2 gives 524.
Okay, so I had about 520 cooking accidents ^_^'
I suck at cooking, that's a well-known fact to my friends.
The first time I tried cooking was in primary school when I tried to be romantic and cook a dinner for my girlfriend. I turned out extremly bad, because the meat was hard as steel ^_^' .
But at this point I'd like to say 'respect' to Anna (even though we're not together anymore), who eat everything... I wonder if the fact that she didn't appear in school on the day after had anything to do with my dinner? ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

I'm scared of ovens... I've burnt myself a couple times and I'd like to prevent any serious disasters-so my specialties are cereal and poptarts for the time being.

haha a friend of mine lit his hair on fire once.... mmm..toasty

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

always burn myself cooking, so i don't really cook anymore.

Ehh..no not really. I'm very good at following instructions, so as long as I have a recipe I am fine.

Although sometimes instead of measuring out something, such as cooking oil or water, I pour it in until it looks about right.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've burned my share of food before. Cookies, grilled cheeses, rice...myself. XD I'm a pretty decent cook though, and I don't usually burn things anymore.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

!!! Grilled cheese...

Suddenly I have a craving for some grilled cheese sandwhiches....*runs off to cook some*

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

Everytime I cook somthing goes wrong. On July 11, 2000 I was cooking turkeys and I burnt down the kitchen no lie! I had to pay for the kitchen damages and i had two jobs it sucked big time!

SpaceKitten

SpaceKitten

Falling brightly...

Hmm...cooking with a gas stove. I was cooking a chicken in a small container and some of the grease spilled out when I was trying to check on it. I guess the grease hit the pilot light and there as a huge explosion as a ball of flame tried to attack me!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i burnt a pizza once because my sister and her boyfriend wouldnt move out of my way to get the pizza out

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

I started chicken on the bottom of the oven and started a cake on the top.... too much of something in the cake and it dripped onto the chicken... I didnt tell anyone and they ate it. It actually wasnt that bad.... :D Oh and I Froze the milk. I wasn't paying attention and put it in the Freezer.... I shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

sure once in a while. put in excess oil into a bowl of rice and the teacher, the examiner, gained about 3lbs

i've had tones of cooking mistakes! the sad part is i plan on being a chef. but i've done tones of stuff: burned tones of stuff, curdled the milk in the icing i was making, the carrots in my carrot cake turned green, i put wok oil in something i was cooking cuz i thought it was vinigar, i ran out of milk while i was making mac and cheese and decided to use irish cream instead, lit my kim-chii on fire in the microwave repeatedly, burned myself across the wrist on a hot pan and now all my friends think i'm a cutter....and the list goes on and on. hopefully i'll get better at this stuff with time. :sweat:

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

All the time..... lol....

Brownie the Cat

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

i onced cooked muffins but burnt them but thay looked just fine until you bite them, [~_~] strange how thay only burned on the inside....... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .y~e~a~h....[-_-]

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

I burnt a cake recently, >_< Shigh I spent so much time on it too. There was a phone call, and I over talked.

- This Free Life Crisis -

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

um I had one it's embarrassing lol I messed up on brownies lol.but that's the only thing that ever went bad my brother however he kinda doesn't follow directions to recipes so he ends up with a mess lol and he's in his thirties too.the only things he can make right is an omlete,lazzonia I can't spell tonight gomene

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

A lot of times.

One day i was so tired from school and work and i felt like im a half-dead man cuz of total stress. I open the stove to cook for my dinner. i was so tired that i slept while im waiting for my food. Then i feel so hot and i woke up and saw the hot pan is burning like crazy.. i got panicked and throw any water on my sight..

Im such a bad cook..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i took the pizza out when the oven was done heating... and as another cooking mistake, i keep putting my hand on the hot stove top. ^_^'

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.