Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Asked but never answered - Minitokyo

Asked but never answered

page 1 of 1 14 total items

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Aren't there many questions circling in your mind and you're frustrated because you can't answer them? Then this is your chance to share your frustration with us! Post a question never answered (or something which cannot be answered.)

If you have the solution to a particular question, feel free to enlighten us.

Here's mine; How ever did the universe come about?

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

i am sorry i have no idea how the world came about, sumthin' about a big bang,(that's what i learned this year[if you really wanna here more send me a private message]) but here's a question that has never been answered....
WHY on earth do people like echi and hentai and all that other disgusting unattractive stuff?

ps i like you avatar and signature...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

There are two big theories to that. I'm sure you are familiar with both of them. First, the Big Bang, and secondly, Creation. I personally blend the two. I think that God initiated the Big Bang, and he set up our universe to pretty much run itself, allowing for evolution, human "progress" and all of those types of things.

My question: If people are so good at heart, how are wars and massacres possible?

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

if i would answer that question, that would be because God created the universe. thats what i believe it.

i thnk people like echi because they just like it, its their perception and opinion, they can find beauty with it.

people are by nature good but due to some circumstances in life they tend to make war and killing with all the fighting and suff.

man im answering your questions, hope it helps. my question is:
"is there another planet like earth suitable for life?"

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

really god exists? this a big question and why some japanese artist draws hentai gore *ooeee*? it's very nasty XP XP XP

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by darkspiral486There are two big theories to that. I'm sure you are familiar with both of them. First, the Big Bang, and secondly, Creation. I personally blend the two. I think that God initiated the Big Bang, and he set up our universe to pretty much run itself, allowing for evolution, human "progress" and all of those types of things.
My question: If people are so good at heart, how are wars and massacres possible?

wars and massacres are the proof of satan and his minions existence.. Satan is very wise that he knew every weakness of human.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

This is definetly one interesting thread, copymaster. Let's see... unasnwered questions... I guess mine would be: why your parents always seem to know what you're thinking? How can we like anime cliches so much? Why people always seem to make their life more compl¡cated than it needs to be? Is the first time always dissapointing? I have much more, but I think this is enough for now.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by angelrhea my question is:
"is there another planet like earth suitable for life?"

Almost undoubtably. There are probably several, actually. Probably not. Will we ever live on them? Assuming we find them, maybe. Likely as not, they are 4,000,000 light-years away.

^ I have no idea how parents can read their kids minds. Maybe some parental instinct? Or maybe they have been around us our entire lives, so they can read our body language.

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Are there aliens? Is the government telling the truth, or are they holding out on us?

I have a funny question and answer thing from Family Guy.

-"Hey, why did the dinosaurs die out?"
-"Because you touch yourself at night."

Any comments?

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
How big is the internet.................................

Remember
Revolution

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I don't know how big it is but i bet its really big

question- where do shells come from??

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Shells as in seashells? Animal shells come with them when they're born, I mean like people get bones when they're born, some animals get shells. Seashells are normally shells of marine creatures...

Question: What is the purpose of life? or rather: What is the purpose of existence?

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

To live, survive and reproduce. To insure that your kind live on into the future.
Well that the nature one. For humans.... same thing but add: To be better than the person next to you so you can live a good life, better than the other person.

Question: If life did existed on Mars. How would they be like? Would their evoulutionary path be similar or far different from us on Earth?

Learning little by little.
Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I have no clue how to answer any of these qeustions.

Heres mine though: Why do men have nipples?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.