Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have You Had Embarassing CLUMSY Moment? :P - Minitokyo

Have You Had Embarassing CLUMSY Moment? :P

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

------- :pacman: "Have you had a embarassing Clumsy moment?" :pacman: ----------

:D Sharing interesting stories helps others get to know you a little better.

:) I once tripped on the rubber that separates the carpet and the tile floor at our college cafateria while bringing my tray to the trash. Me, my tray, and one of my platform shoes, flew through the air. After landing, stunned, I looked for my shoe. It was a 3 in. high so couldn't walk until I found it. Luckily two nice guys quickly picked up my tray/stuff and helped me up. So embarrassing, but for me it seemed to go in slow-motion, and I remember watching my tray fly through the air! :P

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Me i have lots of em! ^_^ I'm so clumsy I always tripp evry time! even if i'm at home! mostly embarrassing things happen to me at school theres a CAT going in school and the seniors ordered us to make them laugh one of my classmates who is smart and kind of irritating because she is kind of picky and flirty sometimes and made me look like a crazy idiot and my crush was there!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Serph

ermmm....I sang a chorus of the song too early..and got laughed off by a hot babe...shucks!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's a thread where people noted their most embarrasing moments, many of which are moments of clumsiness. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20084/

Remember to use the Search box before opening new threads :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.