Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 User Skins - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I've been haviing trouble in uploading my skins. T_T I've been trying it for hours now... Clicking the refresh button over and over... Still there's no result... Can some body help me? and I already read the tutorial for the userskins by exentric... Help me...

Signature
Sarang heyo....

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

one question. did you upload using IE or Firefox? IE cant upload it for some weird reason. oh yeah, since you read my tutorial, you should have posted there rather than making this thread. ^_^""

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

It could be that you may have to clear the cache. That problem happened to me a few times too.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Yeah you have to clear out temp internet files and what not also make sure you uploaded the images then click the apply button at the bottom of the colors window that should help

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

<lol> Yes, you should've posted in exe's thread. ^_^' Um, but while I'm here I might as well say something useful. If nothing else works (as an entirely last resort, and if you trust me enough <lol> XD), you can send the images and colourcodes to me (with a temp pass for your account) and I'll upload it for you. <-has never had a problem, and uploaded for others before. ;) But I hope it works for you before coming to this. Good luck!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.