Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Garters? What do the ladies say? - Minitokyo

Garters? What do the ladies say?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I know it's kind of a weird thing to ask, but aren't the fringy things uncomfortable? Are they even usefull for anything? Should I ask my wife to wear one at our wedding? <(^.^)>

Signature

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

Well, I think garters are sexy. And from what I've seen it's a good excuse for the groom to stick his head up the bride's skirt and pull it off her thigh with his teeth in public, lol. But.. that's just the information I've gathered from weddings I've been to. <3

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a garter?

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I think they're sexy. skunkie's absolutely right, lol!

They aren't uncomfortable, as long as the lace is nice and soft.... ~_^

I've actually never bought one. ^_^' You don't really see these things lying around in stores unless you look for them, and personally I never felt the urge to get one. A perfect B-dae present though. *laughs*

Quote by gendo1I know it's kind of a weird thing to ask, but aren't the fringy things uncomfortable? Are they even usefull for anything? Should I ask my wife to wear one at our wedding? <(^.^)>

I think that's a great idea; they do look quite sexy. ^_^

- This Free Life Crisis -

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I am not a lady, but I have conversed with a number of ladies on the subject. All of the girls I know who have actually tried wearing stockings with an item that has garter straps much preferred it over other leg-covering alternatives, which is good because it is also much sexier and in the end is actually more convenient for them. Unless you mean just the elastic circular one that the Groom generally throws, those aren't near as cool as garter belts.

I am invincible!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.