Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 record timing in front of the computer screen? - Minitokyo

record timing in front of the computer screen?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by yuuzora

Quote by WindAlchemist

Quote by yuuzorai think my longest time is 2 days. :3

2 days wow O_o

Hai. But my mom got angry whenever I'm doing that since she said I'm the reason why our electric bills are high. o_o;;

lol thats pretty funny, since my mom tells me that too!

Signature Image

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Feh...lightweights. 69 hours. It was last summer when I had nothing else to do. Got a lot done. Would have been longer, but I had to give a presentation. In my defence, I was in the labs working on my research the whole time (mostly running simulations and programming). Right after my presentation (on the research I had been doing) I went right back at it for another...hmmm...I guess it was about five more hours. Then I slept. In the lab. For, like, eight hours while a simulation was compiling and running. When I woke up I went right back to work.

Longest for entertainment purposes was probably...I'd say around 50 hours. Anime + LAN gaming + internet = fun for hours. I regularly spend 12+ hours in front of the computer...as in pretty much everyday.

As for having "a life," they're overrated. Had one once, it didn't compare to how much fun I have now teaching and doing research. I still hang out with friends, but most of my friends are fellow physicists, so we tend to hang out in the labs. The physics lounge has got some wicked computers set up, perfect for LAN gaming.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by WWLAOSFeh...lightweights. 69 hours. It was last summer when I had nothing else to do. Got a lot done. Would have been longer, but I had to give a presentation. In my defence, I was in the labs working on my research the whole time (mostly running simulations and programming). Right after my presentation (on the research I had been doing) I went right back at it for another...hmmm...I guess it was about five more hours. Then I slept. In the lab. For, like, eight hours while a simulation was compiling and running. When I woke up I went right back to work. Longest for <A onmouseover="window.status='entertainment'; return true;" onmouseout=" window.status=''; return true; " href="http://server4.103092804.com/Release3/linkredirect.php?h=42021,363727,1117127955">entertainment</A> purposes was probably...I'd say around 50 hours. Anime + LAN gaming + internet = fun for hours. I regularly spend 12+ hours in front of the computer...as in pretty much everyday. As for having "a life," they're overrated. Had one once, it didn't compare to how much fun I have now teaching and doing research. I still hang out with friends, but most of my friends are fellow physicists, so we tend to hang out in the labs. The physics lounge has got some wicked computers set up, perfect for LAN gaming.

wow O_o thats some nice computer time lol
yeah i spend anbout 12 hours everyday for entertainment purposes lol

Signature Image

prettyponyprincess999

prettyponyprincess999

this icon is suppose ta suck

i dunno.

ponies rule!!!!!

puppies R awesome!!!! :nya: :)

who wants to donate me a pony?!!?!
DO IT NOW!!

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

I spend.... about... 15 hours at my screen.... but theres not much else todo.... unless i get distracted buy videogames.... but yeah... lots and lots of hours..
AND
Does sitting at 2 screens count for twice as much time :p Well.. just a question.....

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by mackyI spend.... about... 15 hours at my screen.... but theres not much else todo.... unless i get distracted buy videogames.... but yeah... lots and lots of hours..
AND
Does sitting at 2 screens count for twice as much time :p Well.. just a question.....

i dont think so lol nice try...

Signature Image

firedesdi

firedesdi

Fire Starter

Longest probably when watching anime, watched a whole series before 26 eps in one sitting o.O; so about 11 hrs - -;

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

i think ive watched that much anime in one sitting lol

Signature Image

about 17 hours for me

Signature

I've been on just about for 7 hours today. Yeah I have nothing to do... But the longest I would have to say is 13 hours.... That's not good.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah its bad to be on for too long but when theres nothing else to do, what do you expect?
lol XP

Signature Image

I have gone 2 days in front of the computer just pausing to eat and go to the rest room.
That was before I got a job.
Or a Girlfriend.
Anime can really get you hooked.
Especially when it is Inuyasha.

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by GundamvashI have gone 2 days in front of the computer just pausing to eat and go to the rest room.
That was before I got a job.Or a Girlfriend.Anime can really get you hooked.

lol yeah i was like that with inuyasha, but now im hooked on fma and its got me hooked even worse O_o
lol

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemistyeah its bad to be on for too long but when theres nothing else to do, what do you expect?
lol XP

hehe... Wach some anime that you like. ;)

Quote by WindAlchemist

Quote by GundamvashI have gone 2 days in front of the computer just pausing to eat and go to the rest room.
That was before I got a job.Or a Girlfriend.Anime can really get you hooked.

lol yeah i was like that with inuyasha, but now im hooked on fma and its got me hooked even worse O_o
lol

Sorry but I got hooked onto DNAngel and Maburaho (or however that's spelt)

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah you spelt maburaho right lol ive neer seen it is it good?

Signature Image

i think maybe about 5 hours in front of the computer..but once i spent almost a full day infront of playstaion playing final fantasy..ugh my parents got so mad at me X_X

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.