Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 naruto storyline - Minitokyo

naruto storyline

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 16 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

is it just me or does the anime just drag it on too much? i mean, naruto's still good but just not that good anymore, irhgt?

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

private-meta

private-meta

kyuuto-nin

thats the sad story for every anime/manga that runs too long, the episodes begin to drag, the story gets slower and it seems that they want to stretch it 'cause they are out of ideas...

i hope Naruto doesnt devolve into some kind of Dragonball Z with it's 291 episodes

~ * ~ water & sand ~ * ~

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

haha true that. but i don't read manga so...
who knows. can't wait for the second season.

big mike is my idol.
nub

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Second season is oledi come out in manga.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

yeah i know i heard but still, they better not spend a heck of a long time being all sad and weepy in da anime. that gets boring.

big mike is my idol.
nub

private-meta

private-meta

kyuuto-nin

If they continue to insert crap like that race between the "Itachi Uchia" and "Sasukes Betrayal" saga (as i like to call them ^_^' ) then Naruto really seems to degenerate...
The Manga is kinda Ok, but it's a pain in the ass to wait for the next chapter (especially where they are now ^^)

~ * ~ water & sand ~ * ~

Naruto has so many well developed characters, what were in the beginning minor characters are becoming more and more important to the plot. Most of the of the long, non action sequences are spent going into depth of character history or "flash backs". They spent allot of time and effort trying to make the flash backs more interesting and climatic. Sometimes seeing the same flash back 3 or 4 times though can make you feel like it's being dragged out, however the age group that Naruto is directed at is young, and with a show as long as 130+ episodes repeating some very important flash backs is important for those who do not watch the show every day. All in all the show is a little tedious at times for us who faithfully watch every show in order.

The storyline in the latest chapters of the manga has shifted more towards the Akatsuki as a whole, not just Itachi himself. Without giving off too much spoilers, I find that the storyline is 'starting' to drag a bit, but certainly still very enjoyable and nowhere dragging as much as DBZ and even Inuyasha.

Regards.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

okay. in da anime the flashbacks are like half the episode during the "epic" sasuke/naruto fight. plus, you barely get to see anyone else like deidara gaara and such.

big mike is my idol.
nub

private-meta

private-meta

kyuuto-nin

The concept of "Secrets" that every Character has and those secrets are unsheated step by step, knowing that there still is a secret left, that's what Naruto makes so interesting.

As example you can take Kakashi's Story you may know who his friends have been... but you know almost nothing about his life, his father, some abilities are still hidden. He IS the ninja that copied over 1000 ninjutsus, so he has much left to show.

Naruto learns something new everytime, and this time it was made better, making it climatic by letting Naruto remember what Jiraya said to him about a certain technique, and so on...

i hope it stays exciting ^^

~ * ~ water & sand ~ * ~

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

I think THE naruto anime IS kinda dragging BUT IM SURE ITLL finish WITH A GOOD ending...hopefully.i JUST HOPE sasuke comes BACK around...

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Quote by whattheblehis it just me or does the anime just drag it on too much? i mean, naruto's still good but just not that good anymore, irhgt?

Yeah, i agree with you... Naruto is good but not that good..... :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Can someone tell me what that group of people are you know the people with itachi and once had orichimaru?? what is there devious plan?? so far all i can understand is that they are trying to do something with the tails (1 tail = gaara)..
and about the secrets, i think the secrets are the most exciting part of naruto. One question is it just me or is the author trying to make Naruto look dumb??? his got the ninetails (huge amount of Chakra) and all but he is still a genin.... Everyone has become a Jounin and much higher but he is a measly genin...
And i hope that one day that naruto anime will be translated to english i dont want the subtitles. becuase everytime i watch anime with subtitles i barely look at the action and picture... >< oh well....

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

warning: QUASI-SPOILER

akatsuki wants to harness the power of da tailed demons and so they're trying to capture their human containers and extract it.

dubbed anime's terrible. like what cartoon network did.

big mike is my idol.
nub

private-meta

private-meta

kyuuto-nin

Kalutika
DO NOT tell me that in the action parts you want to look at the subtitles...

in the REAL action all they shout are attack names... and they sound so much cooler in japanese...

or do you want to tell me that shadow replication technique sounds better than KAGE bunshin NO JUTSU??

i like it the subtitled way, but yes, you HAVE to take care what stands there, thats why you normally have to really concentrate on the anime to watch it (if you don't know the according manga)

and what the Akatsuki want's to do with the demon monsters was already told by Jiraya if i remember it right...

~ * ~ water & sand ~ * ~

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

haha word.

big mike is my idol.
nub

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.