Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ahhhhh, Thanks! Thanks and many thanks!!! - Minitokyo

Ahhhhh, Thanks! Thanks and many thanks!!!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Thanks to all those who helped me in my problem with the user skin... Finally I've uploaded it... Oh, well... It's my first skin... So I need opinions and suggestions on my color choosing... Thanks again

Signature
Sarang heyo....

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

O.O its Rain! his music is so cool :D the layout is great and its really well don! the only flaw i find is at the top, where there is 'Members, Gallery, Forum etc.. ' i think u should take off the written part you made, and leave only the links.. just do a blue plain background behind them, and leave 'Rain' written :D other than that its absolutely awesome! i love it :D hope i made myself clear enough.. and not confused you more.. ^^, and i hope i didnt offend you in any way! you have got an awesome layout, and that's what counts best! and you said its your first layout.. lol! keep it up! :D c'ya round!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nice .

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Alrighty!!! I've changed it to plain white... So that the color won't contrast with each other....

Signature
Sarang heyo....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.