Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (=Teen Titan Character Quzzie!=) - Minitokyo

(=Teen Titan Character Quzzie!=)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

I wasnt expecting it but I got
You are most like Robin! A leader and fearless by nature, you tend to dive straight into something without thinking. You have a hard time trusting your friends sometimes and you are extremely serious when you have to. You don't like being compared to someone you are a rival with and sometimes your temper gets the best of you. Out of all of your friends you might be the one who dreams to be leader or is the leader. Whatever the reason sometimes you need to look before you leap.

Signature Image

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

You are most like Raven. Quiet and usually soft spoken, you don't like crowds and can be slightly gothic. You try to repress your emotions for one reason or another but one of your most powerful emotions is your anger. Your temper sometimes gets the best of you and when that happens those in your way would wish they weren't. You seem somewhat creepy to others and you earn a few odd stares but who cares? You aren't an outdoors person and avoid venturing outside when you can. You are generally the smart one and maybe not by trying to, the most cynical and sarcastic of the bunch which can be good or bad. You don't like anyone invading your privacy and you don't seem to be all that social. But for what it's worth you can be quite handy in a tough situation. You are drawn to the darkness or night most of the time. You appear mysterious and/or potentially dangerous at times and not everyone trusts you right away.

I got Raven! :)
Nice quiz crewcifix. ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.