Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do your pjs look like? - Minitokyo

what do your pjs look like?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hi! this is my first thread andi was just wondering what everyone wears when they go to bed...i just wear an oversized t-shirt that comes to my knees...

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

t-shirt and boxers

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

well, i just were one my boyfriends oversized t-shirts, or if they're all in the wash, i'll were a tank top and short shorts.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

A huge t-shirt and sweatpants or shorts usually. I have some flannel PJs that I wear in the winter when its cold though. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Some shirt, usually a cami and on hot nights, I wear my shorts that I used to wear for volleyball practice, and on cold nights I wear my flannel monkey pjs. xD

I always wear satin pyjamas to bed ...*smiles*... I must have something like 15 pairs by now... ^_^' :sweat: :)

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

my pj's look like my skin................... because it is my skin! I GO naked! YAY! XD

Insert Witty Remark here.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I wear an enormous t-shirt. :)

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

In the summer I wear a t-shirt and boxers or shorts from one of my pajama sets. In the winter...pajama pants and a t-shirt or long sleeved shirt...I have a ton of pajama sets and a bunch of pajama pants...I buy them all the time for some reason...

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Army sweats and a wifebeater.

I wuv those things...

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Sweats/Shorts and T-shirt. nothing more...............or even less...... >.<

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

wow...how interesting pajamas! XP

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I wear.....NOTHING. Unless it's midwinter, then I wear a giant t-shirt. I just don't like clothes, eh?

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

at the moment i have plaid pajama pants with what ever shirt i have on. will have to get something cooler when it gets really warm.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

I wear short shorts with a tight fitted t-shirt or a tank top when its hot. On cold days, I wear pj bottoms and a huge t-shirt that I steal from my brother with a robe over top.

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

I wear my boxers that have apples on them... On hot days, I'll go to sleep in the nude. Of course, I lock my door!

Around guests, I'll wear a robe with a Tshirt and some plaid pants on, so they don't have to see me partially naked.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I wear a big white t-shirt and green plaid pj pants. I also have another pair of pj pants that is blue plaid. In the summer, I wear shorts.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Just some shorts, ususally black and a t-shirt (sometimes I lose the shirt if it's a bit warm) When I wake up, there's nothing I love more then spending a day in shorts and my long black housecoat

what made you think up this thread?
Just curious...sure there's been some odd threads on this site, so it's all good

A shirt with some shorts... Very comfortable. :)

A soft white cotton top and plain bottoms in winter...XD They're warm, so I don't mind.
And a silk dress in summer. ^^ Anything comfortable I guess.

- This Free Life Crisis -

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

In winter, I wear pyjamas.... like flannel ones. They're really bright magenta. Lol.
In summer I wear.... nothing. Except underwear, of course.

Brownie the Cat

pikapu

pikapu

Face Down

anything thats cool. ;)

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now
as she falls to the ground?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

shirts and short in summer, long sleep and sweat pants in winter lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.