Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stealing - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 22 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hey, it's me again. I was bored and decided to make this thread. So, when you were a kid, did you ever steal anything? Like from a store or something? I didn't. I'm a good girl.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

From a store never...
But from a family member, yes....
And i hate to talk about these things..
I don't want to remember... XD

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yeah...I did. I stole a classmate's sticker book. :\ I can't believe I was ever that cheap, thank God that was WAY back. I was in preschool then. ^^;; Never stole anything after that. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I have never stolen something from a store or someone's stuff at school. But I have tried to steal things from a family member in my house though. I was a little kid back then and plus every time I went to steal from them I was always caught so I never got what I wanted to take

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I stole.............
my sisters pen.
I took it cause i liked it,
but other then that i have never stole anything from a store

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i never stole anything from a store. i took a dollar from my friend once

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

You didn't ohhh i find that hard to believe Lolz
i steal any tennis balls lying on the ground
and money that i find lying on the ground i do these things a lot
and this other time i stole a Special something from my teacher Lolz
so back then i was being a baddy

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

You people are so good.

When I was young, I like to steal things. I went to convenient store steal beer, I steal my rival's gal fren. But after that I feel very regret. ><

But then, I've neva steal woman's underwear.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I stole.... nothing. Haha

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I have too much pride to steal, even in my childhood XD
(Okay maybe I did steal that *mumbles*....only kiddin = P)

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i stole 5 bucks from my brother but hes hella rich! he has like 00 dollars in savings and in 2 years!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well idk if it's "stealing" if it's the stores fault. i was shopping once and when i got to my car i put my bags in and then noticed there was a pair of shoes in the cart that i hadn't bought and hadn't triggered the alarm... (i didn't take them tho.)
i steal from my sibs all the time... but so do they... so i see it as i'm getting my money back from them. XP

Signature Image

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

hmm...when i was reallly little there were these stuffedanimal blue sunglasses that i stole, still feel kinda bad bout that...but the only other thing i've taken was a reallly cool (at the time) leggo robot perosn from my brother..i still have it.........lol hope he dosen't read this (bro, if u read this u cant have him back..hes mine!!!!!!!! no jk, lol)

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I once stole a 25 cent candy because I was completely broke and wanted a sweet (I was preadolescent, don't remember more than that). I felt very bad afterwards and never stole again.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

i stole some tic taks when i was in 2nd grade
i belive they were orange flaverd.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Until I was disciplined and knew right from wrong, I stole all the time ;)

Signature

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

My classmate stole my test paper. so i got a 60 grade on that exam and my teacher loves it since he want to fail me in his subject..

I stole my classmates bag and throw em to river. the sandwich on his bag feds the fish there.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

I used to stole meaningless things with no value just for fun and for collecting them, like "on sale" posters from houses, depts. etc.

I have stolen once, but never again... or if it's a little money on the ground I'm taking that, but not if it's much money...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

I don't steal anything

see ya! ^-^

Tengu

Tengu

Fine... I'll do it...

I have never stolen anything but I kinda enjoyed when people stole something from me. I know exactly where everything should be in my room or in my backpack and I always caught the thief. The expression on their faces when they get caught... First comes the shock (I'm innocent!), then burst of rage (How dare you say things like that!) and finally my favorite part when they start crawling on my feet telling some lousy excuses and there is no escape for them. It made me feel... powerful.

Day by day life goes by and before you know it you have grown old...

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

from my mom when i was a kid, but just coins..nothing big or sentimental. i just usually do that when i wanted to buy candies and chocolates..i don't do that anymore though..

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.