Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 highest download rate on bittorrent - Minitokyo

highest download rate on bittorrent

page 1 of 1 16 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

i think it's pretty self-explanatory,but hey, nobody's mentioned it yet. I have dsl but i still get lousy rates. i think my best is ... 212 kb/s? my friend has dsl too and he gets 300 sometimes, so im like WTF. and then another one of my firends uses his dad's t1 line and gets really high dl rates too.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

I don't use bittorrent to often, so i really don't know

hmm...
100+kb/s...
i think...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

I'm not sure the rate, but when my school still allowed bit torrent (They disabled it >O ruined my ability to follow some series I was getting into >.>), I routinely finished episodes of anime which I caught when they were first released in under 30 minutes.

It was marvelous

hahaha. My usual is approximately 425-450 with cable.

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

C'mon man! You should be thankfull!!

You should be thankfull your not a dial-up user...

Its a real hard-knock life for us Tortoise connections...

:(

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

I have a fast DSL but I hardly ever get good rates (for example 160 was my highest). Normally I must live with 0-16 kb/s and that is very lame for DSL -.-

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

A 4 second burst of about 780kb/s was my best, but I don't think it counts because it's not a proper reading ^^; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

My highest download rate was 2mb/s on my school's t3 connection. It was amazing

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Ummmm...
I think the highest is 512kb/s
and in my college they have t3... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

My fastest was 748kp/s on optonline. I was downloading macross zero.

im amazing i only use cable!! AND I GOT 875!! it was when i was downloading seeed destiny and there was like 10% left and it sped up like MAD and i was like WOW. and in like 5 secs it was done lol. Also, my firends told me that if you open up your network lines(if your in a netowrk) it speeds up your download by alot. or network something i think gateways

There's an unreachable that's so far away, so far that we gaze at it with one hidden desire.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

t3 dzang. im jealous. our school internet really sucks.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

schools rock for t3s <3 I cannot wait to get away from this bloody cable my parents have and back to my glorious high speed internet...

Highest I got was like 350 kb/s, which I rarely get. I'm happy if I download over 100 kb/s though

Be Free and Masturbate

It really depents on what torrent you are using. If you have a torrent with a lot of people that actualy all upload anything is posible, I've done 9mb/s at work on a torrent. But it really depents on the number of peers and how many of those are uploading.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.