Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] What colored lightsaber would you have? - Minitokyo

[Quiz] What colored lightsaber would you have?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 148 total items

Firebomb

Anime Lover

http://quizilla.com/users/AfroBurdie/quizzes/What%20Colored%20Lightsaber%20Would%20You%20Have%3F/

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't have to take the quiz. Like Samuel L Jackson, I would demand my own colour and mine would be orange :D .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh man...looks like quizilla is down again...but i will try again later.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

If I could take the quiz I would..... I would want either a Red or Green Lightsaber.... Maybe both.... But I'd usually only use one for more effectiveness in battle

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Its not working for me,
i too will take it later, promise :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i got red!!!! yay!!! just what i was hoping for!!

You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it :nya:

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well, the test worked for ME. I got teal. Personally, Id rather have a white, super-dark violet, or yellow saber.

Though in RL, assuming I was in the SW universe, Id take the one thats most effective, screw the color.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Green is your Lightsaber's color. Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, and freshness. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Green is also commonly associated with wealth and happiness, so someone with a green lightsaber like yourself is a fortunate soul.

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

http://images.quizilla.com/A/AfroBurdie/1099000533_shroud-basic-dblue.JPG

Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Yay it worked this time :)
i got the yellow saber

http://images.quizilla.com/A/AfroBurdie/1099000533_shroud-basic-dblue.JPG
Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and
stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Signature Image

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

A light saber? There's nothing like a good blaster at your side.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

i would damand mine a dark blacky glowy color...it would be awesome XD

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Haha go figure. (fooBLUEd (for blue hair)).

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

woohoo red just what I was hoping for.(jumping in joy)

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Holt

Holt

pffft

Yay! I got blue, exactly what I wanted :)

Signature Image

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I got red....well, I haven't watched any of the Star Wars movies so I didn't have a clue on half of the questions....but the red saber was cool....^^

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

"Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth."
Cool. Not a big fan really, but I like blue. I would prefer white if I got to choose though. Thanks for sharing! :D

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

You have a Purple Lightsaber. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Purple denotes high spirituality and religious aspiration. Purple also represents Peacefulness and Purification. It also has a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy with the world.

lolz

Cool! I got...

You have a Purple Lightsaber. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Purple denotes high spirituality and religious aspiration. Purple also represents Peacefulness and Purification. It also has a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy with the world.

Cool.... :)

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

Green is your Lightsaber's color. Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, and freshness. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Green is also commonly associated with wealth and happiness, so someone with a green lightsaber like yourself is a fortunate soul.

Signature Image

well...if i was to choose one i would choose,.............either a white glowing one or a black glowing one

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/A/AfroBurdie/1099000533_shroud-basic-dblue.JPG

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 148 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.