Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Hey if you know about the manga Bleach maybe youve heard of another manga by the same creater called Zombie Powder? If you have can you tell me anything about it! It would really help thanx!

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

The 'Zombie Powder' is actually a magical artifact (well, something like that, I read it like two years ago, so I don't remember that much) which can bring the dead back to live.
A guy named Gamma goes on the quest to find it, but in order to do so, he must gather the 'Zombie rings' (12 of them is I remember correctly').
The story isn't to long (four volumes) and it's not as good as 'Bleach' in my opinion, but it has similar climate, so maybe you'll like it.

P.S. I suggest changing the thread titel, coz it's misleading.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

don't nkow anything about it...sorry

its basically what Drak said, it was okay I thought the characters were well done

Hmmm, never heard of it, but it sounds interesting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.