Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The End of the World - Minitokyo

The End of the World

page 1 of 1 14 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

This might sound random but how do you think the world will end? I know this sounds kind of depressing but you never know i could happen... I personaly think itll freeze.

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Well, honestly I think mankind will ultimately destroy itself. But that's just my opinion. Nuclear war and all. We dig our own graves.

God, I sound morbid, don't I?

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

Global warming will cook us alive.

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

we will kill ourselves in a massive war, and roach people will take over, then they'll die, then whoever kills them will die, and it's a life cycle of death. Soon dinosaurs will come back. That's pretty lame and bleak, but true.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by lacusklein83Well, honestly I think mankind will ultimately destroy itself. But that's just my opinion. Nuclear war and all. We dig our own graves.
God, I sound morbid, don't I?

:nods vigorously:
We probably would nuke ourselves into oblivion.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Jesus Christ says that there will be an end for everything in this earth.. sorry i forgot the verse and chapter..

I believe Jesus Christ so i believe in End of the World...

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Timeline please:

4.5 - 5 billion years from now Earth is consumed by the death throws of Sol as it goes nova.

60 billion years from now, the universe will either expand into oblivion or collapse in on itself (take your pick)

Off topic, why are there so many pesimistic views (or rather one view) of our society and where it is headed. I for one think humanity will not destory itself (may as well be the optimist in the bunch :\ ). We will achieve peace and will do the many thing we have said we can achieve (Ie. space travel).

Signature
	Image[/img]

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

I believe that, when the sun grows old and explodes, it will create a giant nova that will suck in all that surrounding planets and will destroy us all...well that is what I think.

Either by turning earth into a burnt bagel, or some random meteor hitting us. A big one. Maybe the sun will blow up before all that happens...

Who knows?

There`s no such a thing like "the end of the world" , but the and of people or life like we know it it`s more suitable. Life will find it`s way either humans stay alive or not. It will only change it`s form.

...So do we.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't know, but I hope I'll know about it in advance, so I can get myself an excuse for skipping school ;)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Quote by griffonTimeline please:
4.5 - 5 billion years from now Earth is consumed by the death throws of Sol as it goes nova.
60 billion years from now, the universe will either expand into oblivion or collapse in on itself (take your pick)
Off topic, why are there so many pesimistic views (or rather one view) of our society and where it is headed. I for one think humanity will not destory itself (may as well be the optimist in the bunch :\ ). We will achieve peace and will do the many thing we have said we can achieve (Ie. space travel).

I'm with you Griffon, I can only hope that we'll evolve beyond our petty aggressions, learn to respect each other and find our way through the stars to a new home should our home planet become uninhabitable. And hopefully that wont be because of a hell fire of nukes :P

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.