Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite name... - Minitokyo

Your favorite name...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

hello, my first thread.
tell me...what is your favorite name and why?
my favorite name is ......eee.....i forgot it....damn me think!!...oh ya, it is Julianna and i dont why, maybe sounds good or sth.
so...what is yours??

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

What's Your Favorite
This questions was already asked by me ^_^

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

one of my fav names it's Persefoni.
Persefoni was the beautoful daughter of the goddes Dimitra.Dimitra was the god -mother of earth who gives fruits on the earth.
The god of underworld,Hades, loved her. kidnaped her and took her to the underworld.
. . . :)

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I can think of a lot of names I like, but Wolfgang comes out around the top.

I am invincible!

lodzio

You're the worst!

i like my name, Piotrek, in english Peter

i like also other polish name, Sebastian ;)

from japanese names... Satsuki sounds good for me :) i wonder if it means something :P

Signature

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i like shannon

Signature Image

There are tons of 'em but now I can only think in Kamui (Yes, X, that name reflects exactly the characters personality for me, I dunno why)

Dark

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

@:CelestialFairy69-I like you little saying at the bottom of your entrie, men suck, ha ha ha thats funny.
Anyway, my favorite names are: Eowyn, Shadowdawn, and Rowhanne.I know they're strange, but hey.... everyone's got a somewhat weird side!!

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

SirSlarty

SirSlarty

[A]nother

Mina's a good name for a girl

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hayley.... thats for girls....
and.... arrr..... for guys.... ar...... Asif

My favorite name is Eden and Leyna. I really have no idea why.

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

girl: aura
boy: sammy

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i love the name sasha for a boy! its so cute!

Katrina is my favorite name for a girl. it is grown up with out being stuck up. the reason i like it is because i read it in a shakespear play and feel in love with it.

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

No one closed this yet? Lol. First post showed this was a dup. CLOSED!

Shin...zomg! Where's your Search-box godliness!?!?

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.