Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Like Spicy food? - Minitokyo

Like Spicy food?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Me, I love spicy food XD rocks my socks

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I agree, spicy foods is yummy for my tummy (and mouth). Jalapenos aren't that spicy for me, neither are red jalapenos. I can handle some really spicy food, some people either tell me that I'm insane or that I know what taste good. :D

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

raging_otter

Not In

spicy food is definitely underated here!!
like when u order chinese take out and ask them to make it spicy... i dun feel its even close to hot...
i demand spicy spacy hot hot!! yaaaa

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

spicy is good......over spicy is NOT good.......

there is this thai resturant around where i live.....and they let u choose how spicy you want your dish to be....

it was my first time there adn i thought, what the hell, i can take spicy stuff, so i order "super spciy" (this is the second one down..there is ultra spicy as well XD ), and damn.............that was.....spicy......lolz

never gonna do that again.....since my mouth felt like it was on fire for the next half hour......lolz

roly-poly

floater

spicy is nice. i'd rather choose spicy food than boring old non-spicy food

Signature

spicy is good, mmm kimchi.....

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Well, it's of common sense for me the spicy food, well as mexican all the food is really spicy!!! yeah i like a lot!!!

Quote by TrowbleI agree, spicy foods is yummy for my tummy (and mouth). Jalapenos aren't that spicy for me, neither are red jalapenos.

hahaha :) try with the habaneros as well!!! [my favorite of all the days!!!]

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I never heard of them, but I sure as hell will ask for them next time I think a place might serve them. :)

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

No i certtainly don't..... other people do and thats ok ut i don't.... i don't react well

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Spicey is more than just good! the spicey...erm ingredients clean yer blood too ;) and spice up yer...ya know sex-life XD (i just heard that one from a friend) :P

anyways...even something as spicey as ultra Spicey wont impress me anymore... -_- when i was younger i detested spicey food...and even the smalles pepper corn made my mouth burn like hell...now i can eat the most spiciyest sauce in the world...(though that one isnt really spicey...)

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

love em :D

pickled chilly peppers roxorz XD

Signature

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I like my hot food but I tried the 'hot' at the Portuguese grill the other day and my mouth was numb and tingling for an hour afterwards T_T

Signature Image

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

mmm... food.. yeah.. spicy food's the best.. pizza without tobasco sauce wouldn't be nice XD nooo dont talk bout food now im hungry already!!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

kajary

kajary

moonsheep

*_* i love spice food... specially japanese food... so great

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uhm .. can't stand spicy food... sorry
:D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Oooh~! I love spicy food...especially spicy ramen XD

Since I'm a native of New Orleans, I adore spicy food. ^-^

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

hohoho
spicy food is yummy~!
one of my fav! XD

I lov spicy food.

If I smile and don

I like stuff medium spicy at best. A little zing is good but I don't want it to overwhelm the other ingredients.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i loveee spicy food..korean food for life! kf4l!

eki

i ve spicy food because in our country(indonesia),almost all of the food is spicy.
we even kinda didn't like non spicy food.it's our culture.

mmmmm love spicy food like sushi with wasabi

I love spicy, cause where I'm from its all spicy

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.