Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shy users? (or former ones...) - Minitokyo

shy users? (or former ones...)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hey, i used to be a shy user...i used to just download wallpapers and didn't even bother to get an avatar or sig. i didn't dare comment on anyone's wallies or look at the forums. so who here was once a shy user(or still are?)?

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

u wern't the only shy user. i was a shy user for about 10 weeks. i just recently started to talk in the forums and commenting people on their work. i was actually really busy with college. now it's summer break and i have more time.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've been a member for 9 weeks I think but only started psoting about 3 days ago.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

I only started posting earlyer this week, and i joined about 7 weeks ago

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i was like a member for i dunno...14 weeks and then, like a month ago, i started and thinking, 'oh, wth...what can they do?'

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

lol i'm very shy it took me over 8 weeks 2 check the forum out hehe

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

I was shy, yea very shy in the beginning... but as I met more people, I became more and more out-going^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

hi. Well i never really was a shy user, but i can't seem to get a pic or a signiture. Guess i'm just to technology challenged LOL.kk by :)

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Me me!!...* smiling, puts her hand up*... I was extremely shy when I first joined but there are just so many nice people here that I kind of got drawn out of my shell a bit!!...* laughs*... I'm still a bit shy about interacting on Minitokyo, but as time goes on, I'm finding it easier to do so...*smiles*

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

yup, me too! I used to didn't post anything until probably 2 or a week after I joined.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

firedesdi

firedesdi

Fire Starter

I think im still shy ^^;
i been a member for about 37 weeks o.O and I hardly post, used to just visit to get walls or scans, now I started being more active ^^;

*shys away...*

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

I was before I started coming to forums like this on other sites. By the time I got here, I wasn't really shy anymore, one the internet that is. Im still really shy outside of my computer where all my safety is.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I was. When I became a member here at MT, all I did was d/l walls. Then one day I wanted to d/l a scan, but it said that I need to be on lvl 10. Then I was like, darn it. Then I just gave up on d/ling that scan. Then I thought, how do you get to lvl 10? Then I started to make forum and gallery posts. In no time, I got to lvl 10. But it was really hard.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i am kind of becomeing more of one. i dont post as much on the forum as i used to. i havent looked around the wall papers much but i did look at some of the fan art. still hopeing for mine to come. grr her computers probably broke.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

before i joined mt, i never participated in forums.coz most of the forums i read had rude people in it so i didn't want to mess with anybody. but mt has so many nice people in it so i thought what the heck.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

u know what u gotta do play a online RPG *this is how i got rid of my shy ness* if u can talk normally with them in there than this should be a piech of cake ;)

Signature

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Well I used to for the 1st and 2nd weeks I think, then I didn't visited the website for like 10 weeks o_O or less...and after that, like akari-chan, ^^ I started talking for dl'ing scans. Now I spend more time here than I used to~

Signature

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I think once upon a time we all were, I still am a bit of one! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

i am kinda shy but i get over that by beig really RanDoM! :P

I wasn't a shy user. I just didn't know about threads until 5 days after I singed in. ^_^'

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I was posting right away...but I was (and still am) shy in the fact that I don't know many people. I'm always shy when I meet new people. But I'm getting much better.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I was very shy...I posted in the forums like 2 weeks after I joined. I just submitted walls

Signature Image

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

nope! i was never a shy user! i love to talk and i guess i'm not as shy as before, when i joined four days ago...but i guess we were all shy.

I think I'm quite shy cause I feel that I'm kinda dump and might embarrass myself if I starts to talk so...... :(

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.