Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wallpapers - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

how do you make wallpapers(with cool backrounds and stuff like that)! ^_*

Orginally, wall can be make with any picture program. You could do basic with microsoft paint. But the result will be basic. Most (and myself) use Photoshop. but you could also use paint shop pro or even Guimp.

For the background and effect, just use you imagination ant try different effect by adding imgs and altering thos integrity. But be patient, this will not give result at first try. you must experiment.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

it's good to read the tutorials and you have to have a program like photoshop to make them. but i dunno...that's only what i heard...i've never done a wallpaper before. :)

frankylui

Black Mage of Hell

if you haven't make any wallpaper before,
photoimpact will be more easy to use(i think)

Signature

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

This topic should help you with your wallpapers

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13/

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

mmmmmmmmmmm,I want to ask something, what makes a picture only can be downloaded by 10 level members???is it send by 10th lvl member or something???,I'm quite new here,still dobnn't understand bout the rules

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Im not sure I think you can download wallpapers at a lower level then 10 Scans I think are level 10 and up

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

get photoshop ... you have to learn by yourself ... or get someone to teach you ... its complacated if you dont know what to do.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.