Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 females look here! - Minitokyo

females look here!

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i was just wondering cuz one of the threads here made me think of something very important. has anyone ever harassed you, like blow you kisses or do something very inapropiate and you don't even know the person? you know what i mean. guys whistle at me and once this stupid guy in his 50s flashed his penis at me...not such a great memory...i'm sorry if i creeped you guys out...i just know that female (doesn't mean males aren't too) are harassed every day...
i apolgize if someone already did this thread or something similar...

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

Well I can asure you I haven't and wont do anything like that. Im way to shy.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by Xaki-the-forbidden-oneWell I can asure you I haven't and wont do anything like that. Im way to shy.

you might not, my friend, but the others do...

._. that hasn't happened to me. . . but I don't dress/act like a "typical" female anyway. I've had people throw stuff at me while I was riding my bike home from school though. . . like a waterbottle and one time an old lollipop. 0_o;

cardmage

cardmage

After you

No wonder your impression on guys is so bad... But not all guys are like that fawna-chan... >.< I'd hate to be thought to be as perverted as the old man... And I don't whistle at girls either... You're probably quite unlucky...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

no, I don't think so. there are people who do that in my school though.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Not really but it goes other way around with me.
Yes, few girls does that to me.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

so true... guys do that... but in my case, its just waves, and whistles... i'm sorry about your experience, but if that happened to me, i'll definitely kill that person!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

Oh yeah, whistling and comments and stuff...Particularly if I wear a skirt. Well, as long as they don't make a move towards me it's okay. Otherwise I'd be scared of being attacked, though.

"I think therefore I am severely concerned." ~Unknown

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by idesethOh yeah, whistling and comments and stuff...Particularly if I wear a skirt. Well, as long as they don't make a move towards me it's okay. Otherwise I'd be scared of being attacked, though.

once my friend wore a really short skirt and a guy said to her, "do you want my pants?" she was really disgusted.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

ok those guys are "special cases" if you ask me......sorry to hear about that.....and how they ruined your view on guys .....but same goes for both sex.....

whoa i dunno where u guys come from but i have nvr seen that nor have i herad of that here in sg haha
but fawna-chan ur experience was disgusting XP
if i were u i would kick him real hard... :D haha

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

wear heels ^^ makesure they are made from steel and make sure its sharp ....next time if they flash ......its target practice for you...kick it with your steel heels XD haha they deserve it

Eh, guys do that whistling bit all the time; they mean no harm. A buddy of mine does it all the time but hes harmless enough. But that flashing bit, thats kinda sick. And you don't need steel high heels; regular ones have enough psi to be embedded right into someones forehead.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm sorry fawna-chan that those awful things happened to you...i understand how you feel! i've had guys whistle or comment at me...one guy whistled at me from his truck when i was walking to my car on a side street just because i was wearing a tank top, i guess. and another time when i was walking back to my car after school some other guy driving past me yelled "i love you!" they're just freaks, and i ignore them...as long as they don't pull up next to me and kidnap me, i just try to shrug it off.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

It kind of happened to me somebody or an old guy winked at me! it was so scary! i'm really sorry for those awful things that happened to you... I know what you feel

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by astaIt kind of happened to me somebody or an old guy winked at me! it was so scary! i'm really sorry for those awful things that happened to you... I know what you feel

an old guy? man that must be gross >_<
i m sorry u had to notice that, but i m not that type
just like the-forbidden-one i m way too shy
i cant even hold eye contact with a girl for 5 seconds :D

I thought girls like those attention (the harmless ones i.e. whistling). Doesn't girls feel they have caught the eyes of the guys and these guys wants the girls attention? Sorry if my statements hurt anyone's feelings.

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

nope not on me cuz i don't go out so much but they r xaviers boyz who r like that and i can't believe some guy even did that to u they r S.O.B's

Signature Image

Quote by diamarrrwear heels ^^ makesure they are made from steel and make sure its sharp ....next time if they flash ......its target practice for you...kick it with your steel heels XD haha they deserve it

Fabulous idea. XD But I don't think steel heels work that well. You try balancing on a tip and executing a perfect high kick. XD Bags work better.

Anyhow, a guy tried to grope me once. Oh god that was horrible; I've always regreted that I didn't slap him.

And whistles. @_@ What is with those boys in cars.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Sadly there will always be men out there with the braincell count of 1.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes, Fawna-Chan, that is affirmative.

Unfortunately, as much as I hate to see that happen, it actually does happen all the time no matter where you go, and it could happen to some people in specific more than others. Of course, people who actually show off their stuff in public are not only messed up in the head but absolutely degrading to us females as well. Good thing though is that I never had to go through that extreme like you did, but yes, I've heard those stories come from my friends.

Harassing? More like trying to flirt, definitely. I had more flirts in my life than all my friends combined **sighs**, and blows of kisses and flowers given to me by complete strangers as I pass by. However, not knowing that I myself am a destructive mechanism waiting to literally get back at them, I would literally tell them to bug off, as not only do I find it ridiculous, but yes, some people actually will take it far as trying to make out with you in public, and me - well, I could care less as I am busy with life from time to time.

I'm sorry to say, but sometimes being blessed with beautiful looks makes it happen that way, which is why I hatefully had to admit that yes, this definitely happens to me often, but in a much smaller case. It's no wonder why people go for looks. I'm really sick and tired of putting up with a few of these people all the time - fortunately, they took my warning and never approached me ever again, so the situation has definitely died down ever since. And no, I live in a fully-fashioned attire world, thank you very much.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

sakuralim

Love is ......

well, I had once one the way home from school
My friend and I were walking home
and no where came this old fellow
open his coat or jacket
*ewww....* he was naked
after showing us he ran away O_o"
*flasher*
yuck
this happen about 3 years ago

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by fawna-chan guys whistle at me and once this stupid
guy in his 50s flashed his penis at me...not such a great memory.

aww.. thats got to be a gross sight to see... ew, don;t even want to think about it... guys tend to be like that, I guess, when they want the attention... but there is still decent guys, who doesn't do that kind of gross things. werid guys like whistle at me, say I'm hot... and I don't even know them. so I just walk away...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.