Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Little Trip - Minitokyo

A Little Trip

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Yo ppl! I won't be on until next saturday (?) because I have a trip. A trip to Japan to see the World Expo! It's only for a week though. See ya guys!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by afanYo ppl! I won't be on until next saturday (?) because I have a trip. A
trip to Japan to see the World Expo! It's only for a week though. See
ya guys!

Aww gosh darnit. I want to go. Buy me a plane ticket!!!!!! *stumps feet*
I'd love to see all the awesome new tech things they're setting up at the World Expo. *sigh* Oh well, you have fun there for me, ne afan? lol. And yea, bring us all back some souvenirs. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

a whole week?! that sux, i'll be so bored! well i hope ya have a good time ^_^ maybe i should stow aboard the plane >_> lol *hmm a whole week to hone my Halo skills XD* i'll be pwning u when you get back

Signature Image

japan.... I hate U... don't know U, but I hate U already....
have fun

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

w00 yours going to japan =D ?! hf on the trip =D! be sure to chekc out the gamers store heheheehheheheeheheehhehehe

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

ahhh Japan the good old times
World Expo will be crazy hope u have fun
crowded place so watch out for other peeps

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

Thats awesome, the World Expo.

And Japan, man, I was going there this summer but my plans were dropped...

Oh well, good luck in Japan

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

Firebomb

Anime Lover

wow thats awsome. i wish i could go to the world expo in japan. have fun. when u come back tell me about it. alright. cya

Yes! I`m typing in the hotel right now. Details later.

ps: Crap the format is messed up.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cool! Have fun in Japan! Wish I could go too! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

So lucky! I want to go! I hope you have a fun trip and tell us all about it! Get me a souvenir too! XD

Signature Image

aww. Damn. Your lucky. That's the place that I've aspired to go for the longest. And I promised me and my Friend Chris that I'd take us there soon. (That's why I"ve been working a lot lately)
But I tell ya. Your lucky, and be sure to pass by and say what's up when you return.
~Narutofan

Signature

Good for you. You're going to have a blast when you get there. When you get back please tell us how much you enjoyed the trip. I think we all will be waiting for that. Have a safe and fun trip. :)

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

my post is a bit late ^_^'
i hope that you have lots of fun though
take care!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.