Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 too heavy? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Quote by WindAlchemisthave you ever been, say the store and you tried to pick something up like a bag of dirt in the garden dept. and you just couldnt pick it up no matter how hard you tried?
that happened to me the other day, i hate it! I tried so hard to pick that bag of soil up for my mom (she cant because she hurt her back a while ago) and i just couldnt do it!!! it made me feel weak. grr i hate it!!
has that ever happened to you??

Nope, not really. If I think I can pick it up myself, I usually can. If I don't think I can, then thats what other people are for.

Did it rain the day before you tried to pick up the soil? Because if it was wet, it gets quite heavy.

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

It's never actually happened to me...I work out and stuff...but then again, I've never tried picking up a bag of soil...

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

no it didnt rain, but it was a 14 pound bag and no one else was around to help

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

yup! ^_^ it's happened to me before and I'm a 15-year-old guy... so its a little embarrasing... then again... maybe it isn't when what your trying to lift weighs 150 pounds!!

Signature Image

I actually stopped to think about this. The last thing I absolutely couldn't pick up was...er...

I don't remember anything that I couldn't at least move, if not carry it long distances.

Signature Image

prettyponyprincess999

prettyponyprincess999

this icon is suppose ta suck

i just ask my imaginary pony michel jason 2 pick it up 4 me!! lol

who wants to donate me a pony?!!?!
DO IT NOW!!

Well yeah, probably but I can't recall any specific things. It doesn't make me mad, I just make someone help me or do it for me. I can pick up enough things so I am not totally weak.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by butterflikyssesyeah sometimes i can't even open a jar lid which is pritty pathetic lol

Lol, me too!
People say you should "lift with your legs"... that's easier said than done! :hmpf:

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by Chloe-chan

Quote by butterflikyssesyeah sometimes i can't even open a jar lid which is pritty pathetic lol

Lol, me too!
People say you should "lift with your legs"... that's easier said than done! :hmpf:

"lift you legs"? ive never heard of that lol

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I guess it means to like, rely more on your legs, rather than your arms to pick something up...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

ohh okay that makes sense lol
yeah easier said then done lol

Signature Image

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I know how ya feel it's a pain. . . You know my math teacher is over weight but that not what you ment. . . (I hate That guy.)

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by EnnaKikyI know how ya feel it's a pain. . . You know my math teacher is over weight but that not what you ment. . . (I hate That guy.)

lol

Signature Image

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

That only hapens to me when im trying to twis things open like bottles and for some reson i cant open it then i give the bottle to one of mah friends and they do it in one twist i must be weaking the bottle for them to open :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by Naota85That only hapens to me when im trying to twis things open like bottles
and for some reson i cant open it then i give the bottle to one of mah
friends and they do it in one twist i must be weaking the bottle for
them to open :D

LOL
yeah thats happened to me before too!
i sat there for literally 10 minutes trying to open this stupid bottle, so then i finally give it to someone and the second they star twisting it, it came undone! and i wasnt twisting it the wrong way!! i was so mad lol

Signature Image

I don't have that problem, i can carry about 250 pounds on my back and about 150 in my arms. you really should work out a little and it'll cure that problem.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by PheonixEXEI don't have that problem, i can carry about 250 pounds on my back and
about 150 in my arms. you really should work out a little and it'll
cure that problem.

O_o
wow you can carry alot....
hehe i would work out, but i think my little stick arms would snap under the pressure ^_^'

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.