Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing - Minitokyo

Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

[edit/shinsengumi] This is a continuation of the original Final Fantasy RP thread, located at http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13708/ .

Welcome to the New World of Final Fantasy Tactics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[THE STORY]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by Robert Pool at

http://www.returnergames.com/worldbooks/fft/fft_ihistory.html
(SEE????? i gave credit...but when i made this thread 1st shinsen changed my welcomes thingy+ made a link from the OLD one to the now one....+ from the NOW one to the old one....

Final Fantasy Tactics

The History of Ivalice

Of all the countries of the world, few have seen as many wars and battles as Ivalice. From the fall of the ancient Ronkan Empires to the Fifty Year war to the Lion Wars, the following history guide will walk you through the different eras and events that have colored its past, present, and future. These include the The Begining, the Ronkan Empire, the Age of myth, the life & death of Saint Ajora, the Rise of the Glabados Church, the fifty year war, the lion war, and the present.

The Beginning
(-4000 to -2000)
Like our world, mankind on Pheisias humbly started as amoeba working their way through monkeys and different varieties of primitive men before evolving into homo sapiens. During this period of time (Estimated from -4000 to -2500 on the Ajorian Calendar) the majority of mankind lived on the southwestern coast of what years later would become Kaladis. Most of the people of these times were simply tribes of hunter\gatherers. As the age neared its close, however, iron smithing had been developed as well as basic magic study. Unfortunately, there are extremely few records during this time partly in thanks to a lack of a written language (which was first developed during the age of the Ronkan Empire) although there are some rare ruins left behind that have been found in remote parts of Kaladis.

During this period, the countries that would later become Kaladis and Mizuno were first settled. Ivalice, Romanda, and Ordalia were first settled during the Ronkan Empire.

The Ronkan Empire: The First Empire
(-2000 to -1000)
History dates that the first true 'civilization' as the Ronkan Empire; an empire that grew from a humble farm village near Zeltenia to a huge empire that spanned most of what would become Ivalice as well as parts of Romanda and Ordallia near its end rough estimated between -1100 and -1000). Not very much is known about this mysterious empire save that it excelled at the use of magic even compared to the level used by the most powerful of today's magicians. Even more mysterious is what caused its downfall. The Ronkan Palace, the center of the empire, was up until its discovery during the Lion Wars a myth in and of itself. Several important ruins came from this era including Matoya's cave, the Tower of Babel, Mirage Tower, and (of course) the Ronkan Palace. The Ronkan empire was the first country to develop a written language with Mizuno soon following within its own language known as Nihonjin.

The Age of Myth
(-1000 to -200)
Following the downfall of the Ronkan Empire, the territories splintered into four seperate countries: the Baron Kingdom, the Kushuka Kingdom, and the Paramekia Empire. Like the Ronkan Empire, these three nations covered Ivalice and began making inroads into the areas that would become Romanda and Ordalia in later years. This period is largely known as the age of myth due to in part to the amount of fantastic ruins that were left behind as well as the level of technology developed.

Baron Kingdom: a kingdom whose military might rivaled many of the other nations during the age of myth. Baron supported a large number of elite knights as well as a well-known navy of Airships. Baron covered much of what would become Gallione, Favoham, and western Lesalia.

Kashuka Kingdom: Compared to its neighbors, Kashuka was a center of trade where traders from other countries would come to trade their wares. Unfortunately for the country itself, its nobility ruled with harsh hand with little concern for their people. After years of abusing the coffers of their nation, the royal family was dethroned in the end by a huge revolution. On a modern map, Kashuka would occupy much of central Lesalia and most of of Zeltenia.

Paramekia Empire: Like its neighbors, the Paramekia empire had a specialty, namely technology. It was the first to develop airships and maintained a fleet that was a fair equivelant of Baron's navy. In addition to its airships, Paramekia also first developed guns that used magical ammunition as well as its "war golems": powerful robots that were used as first line soldiers and guards in . The empire covered what would become Lionel. Many historians believe that its capital is deep below Gulg Machine City. Paramekia was also the first to develop steam powered devices and were the first to develop the science of magitek (the fusing of magic and machine).

Melmond: A secluded nation far to the east in what would later become southern Ordalia. Moreso than other countries, Melmond embraced the study of magic in full and supported many academies dedicated to teaching the arcane arts to interested students. Other studies such as history, philosophy, and literature were also popular among Melmond's people. Unfortunately, melmond was considered by many of it neighboring countries to be in sinc with the forces of Lucavi because of their magical might.

Like the Ronkan empire before them, all four continents of the age of myth were destroyed by unknown circumstances. Many historians believe widely that this age was ended in the wars that would continue between the years -200 until the life of St. Ajora. The Zodiac Brave Story first emerged during this era. For those that don't know it, the zodiac brave story is the tale of an evil king who called on the powers of Lucavi (The Glabados Church's equivelant of satan\lucifer\devil). Unfortunately Lucavi killed the king and caused great havoc throughout the world. In the end, a small group of 12 heroes banded together and used the sacred zodiac stones to become the Zodiac Braves. The Zodiac Braves were able to defeat Lucavi and (supposedly) restored order. Whether the Zodiac Brave Story had any direct relationship to the wars that plagued the next 200 years is a mystery.

The Life & Death of St. Ajora
(-200 to 26)
The Ajorian Calendar begins its 1st years as the birth of St. Ajora. This begins earlier at -200 because of the wars that would continue to rage by the time the would-be "child of god" would be born. By the time Ajora Glabados came, the four kingdoms of the age of myth had splintered into seven provinces: Gallione, Favoham, Lesalia, Lionel, Zeltenia, Limberry, and Mulmond. Melmond was nearly destroyed during the wars early on and left to its own. It would be resettled several centuries later by refugees from the Jyhads that would follow the rise of the Glabados Church

When Ajora Glabados was young, one day he sprang up, walked to a well, and prophesized that "soon, a calamity will befall this land. I am now sealing this well, and no one can drink from it." Several days later, the "Black Death" plagued Velvenia. The people who drank from contaminated well water fell ill and died one after another. However, only the families that believed Saint Ajora's words survived and not fallen to disease. Since then, Saint Ajora became worshipped as "The Miracle Child" or "The Son of God".

Soon after these events, word of a new messiah that would lead Ivalice out of the chaos born from years of war. By the time Ajora had reached 18 years old, he had already gained a devoted community of followers. Much like it had years earlier, another ambitious king attempted to summon Lucavi. The king of Mudora had created an army of immense size in the hopes of securing all of Ivalice under Mudora's control. Once again, a new group of Zodiac Braves were created united by St. Ajora to defeat the new Lucavi.

Despite his growing widespread fame, Ajora had made many enemies. The Mudora Empire feared Saint Ajora's rise to power; they feared his preaching of the coming of God's country. In those days, there was a much larger church. Clergy of the Fara faith, the predominant religion, feared Saint Ajora's power. The conclusion is obvious. Saint Ajora was captured with a secret tip from Germonik, Ajora's 13th Apostle. Saint Ajora was executed at the Golgoralda execution site. However, Saint Ajora was the "Son of God". God's anger struck at the clergymen of the Fara faith. Right after the execution, Fara faith's headquarter of Murond sank into the ocean because of some natural calamity.

The Rise of the Glabados Church
(25 to 952)
Following the death of Saint Ajora, his remaining apostles established a new church under his name: the Glabados Church through using its namesake's exploits. Soon after its establishment, it was able to cooperate with warring nations on a working peace treaty that set up the Atkasha family as the rulers of Ivalice. As part of the peace treaty, Limberry was assimilated into Zeltennia. Despite the end of open warfare among the remaining five nations, a new cold war developed between the remaining followers of the Fara Clergy and the newly formed Glabados Church. Diminished thanks to the tragedy that led to the destruction of the Mudora empire, the Glabados church had no trouble forcing the Fara Clergy and its remaining followers from Ivalice. The remaining Fara followers would slowly over the period of 300 years help create the nation of Ordallia to the east. The Glabados Church during the first 500 years of its existence was powerful, to say the least. Thanks to its iron handed beliefs it helped create several different splinter factions of the glabados religion including the Argades church which would later become the official religion of the Romanda Empire.

The Fifty year War
(953 - 1003)
The June 12th, 953 on the Ajora Calendar is the date historians acknowledge as the beginning of what would later be known as the Fifty Year war. The war was ignited when King Diwanu of Ordalia died without naming an heir. The throne was succeeded by diwanu's brother, Valowa, but Denamunda of Ivalice declared war.

This was only an excuse. The real reason was because of Zelamonia, a territory of Ordalia running along the Ivalician border. It was once independant, but was annexed over a century ago after an invasion. Ordalia supported Zelamonia, but the result was a failure. Unrest among the nobles and citizens of Zelamonia, along with Ordalia's rule, led them to seek intervention from Ivalice.

With Victories in the early battles, Ivalice's army marched on the Zelamonia's capitol, Cura. But king Denamunda fell ill during the battle and was never able to return to his kingdom. The confusion gave the Ordalian army an opportunity, as Valowa was successful in holding off the Ivalice Army. Approximately two years of stalemate was broken by the Romandan Army's invasion.

Romanda is a military state seperated from Ivalice by the Lanar Channel. Under king Valowa's orders, a blood relative, they marched on Ivalice. But king Denamunda was a brave warrior against both the Romandan and Ordalian armies. An outbreak of beubonic plauge in Romanda for them to retreat three years into their invasion attempt.

The two squads most effective during the war were the Hokuten, led by Balbanes Beoulve and the Natent led Cidofalos "TG Cid" Orlandu. They scored many victories as they marched on Ordalia. But the long war was disasterous for both administrations. Farmers' revolts and riots broke out in mandy areas as both kingdoms focused on their war efforts within their borders. This made another stalemate that lasted until the death of king Denamunda (widely believed to be an assassination). His successor, Omdolia, was not fit to lead the kingdom and left all matters of state to the elder statesmen and his Queen. Therefore, there was no power to drive the troops of prince Lanard, Valowa's successor, out. After allowing the invasion of Zeltennia, battles where both Hokuten and Nanten fought in, Ivalice hoped for peace. Realizing that the was useless, both countries agreed on peace, focusing their efforts within their respective borders. Although the agreement was bilateral, Ivalice surrendered.

Soon after Ivalice's economy was on the brink of bankruptcy because of severe war reparations. Payment could not be made to soldiers and large groups of knights were discharged. As a result high unemployment, uncertainty, and distrust filled Ivalice. The year following the end of the Fifty Year war (1004) saw a dramatic increase in the number of bandits, thieves, mercenaries, and rebels. One such rebel group known as the Death Corps caused a great deal of trouble for most of Gallione. They were able to abduct Marquis Elmdor of Limberry who was on his way to Igros Castle and later made a direct attack on Igros castle wounding Dycedarg Beoulve and kidnapping Teta Hyral. The Marquis was later rescued by Ramza Beoulve, Delita Hyral, and Algus Sadulfus. The kidnappings turned out later to be done under the orders of Gustav Margueriff, who would later try to use Teta to save himself during the attack on Fort Zeakden where the Hokuten were able to snuff the remaining Death Corps. During the attack, Algus Sadulfus was killed by Delita Hyral after the limberian cadet shot his sister. Soon after, Delita was nearly killed by an explosion set off by Gustav. He narrowly survived thanks in part to his sister shielding him from the full brunt of the blast. Following what seemed to be the death of his friend, Ramza Beoulve and his remaining unit became mercenaries

[THE PURPOSE]

You either play as the hero or the villain in the game, and as such on this thread, you can do pretty much anything you want there - have conversations with one another while in the new world, go fight into small little battles you made up, of any kind of sort, roam around the castle walls while travelling along your progressive journey. Anything, really.

Yes, you can also choose not to fight anybody at all in this thread as well.

Of course, the people who participate here are the main characters, so they virtually can go anywhere or do anything as they please, as long as it fits into the storyline, realistically.

The whole point of this thread is pretty much a battle between good versus evil, in a sense.

Like any other role play on a forum, you should just go with the flow as the story progresses onwards.

Think of this thread pretty much as living out in the world of Final Fantasy. Good times.

[THE CHARACTERS]

State your:

Name <You can be referred by your MT name here>
Level
Class
Height
Weight
Looks
Race
Alignment <Good/Bad>
Groups you belong to <You can make one up yourself>
And any comments about yourself.

Also, you can choose whether you want to play as...if your playing the one's who whants the zodic stones and use there powers....then your playing as the main evil guy's....

The story begins here.

It is time for you to drown

o_O new thread, that means all new stories, yay!!! i'll just start off with my stats for now and then i'll get into the concept of my story a bit , must plan must plan ^^;; i'll go into my purpose later...

Name: Ishimaru or just Ishi
Level: max will be 100 so i'll be 38
Class: Brawler
Equipment: spike steel knuckles with wooden sandles and padded karate suit
Height: 5'10
Weight: 184lbs
Skin tone: dark tan
Hair color: dark brown/black
Hair style: short, spiked up hair
Eye color: one black one grey
Race: human
Alignment: n/a
History: the son of a commander of the Elise's Knights, a wild, spontaneous youth that would prefer the harsh life in the streets than to traian under his father and become a knight. Disgusted at his father's and the Knight's corrupt actions and abuse of the people, he ran away from his family and has been living on the streets since he was 13. Having been alone for so long, this has only made him stronger. Leader of a gang of mischiveous fighters, he often gets into fights with rival gangs for territory. His fierce and wild fight style has earned him the name of "The Brawler". A beast in battle, he has no purpose in life yet but to own the streets of Elise. Always having on a tough exterior, people fear him and his gang for their looks rather than action. At heart, he cannot stand the Knights of Elise but cannot right against them for he does not wish to face his father. Ishi's men would gladly follow him to the ends of earth of need be, for they have such loyal trust and faith in him. For this reason, Ishi can never leave any of his men behind in battle which has earned him many battle wounds saving his men. With many enemies in the streets, there is no such thing as rest for him. Always on a move, Ishi's knows the city as well as its builders.
Purpose: A confused young man that has the urge to do good, yet feels showing kindness is weakness. Has much potential to change the world but the only goal he has now is to rid the streets of rival gangs and make the streets his own.

now, anyone that would like to join my quest can either be a subordinate of mine or whatever you choose as long as you believe it will fit. Im looking for at least 4 other people in my journey. preferrebly, 2 subordinates thats provide for some comic relief every so often, a female solo female theif (may end up as a love intrest, who knows, story can go anywhere) and a rival gang leader as well.

Thats all i have, hopefully, this will be more organized that the previous thread,

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tias

Tias

chop if you whant a new char that is fine....i will just use my own char from the end of the other thread....and i just changed him a bit( and as you whant a female in your group...dont you think your love in MT(if you got one)... i dont know who but that she whould join this game?
then she chould be your love in the game to)(and what do you mean with ''organized''....?was somthing wrong with the old one?)

Name: Tias
Level: unknown
Class: unkown(i dont use weapons...morely my claws..cuz i am a Phoenix/human)
Height: 1m and 75-80 cm
Weight: 65kg
Looks:a bit avarge trained body(dosent mean i am weak) black eyes ... black hair...(and i will edit this post later)
Race: half human , half Phoenix ( human/Phoenix) i dont got feather or somthing on me..., i look like a human....and when i transform
Alignment: unknown
Groups you belong to: unknown
history:the only and most talented one who survived from the phoenix clan(thunder phoenix....instead of fire they are using lightning)....he has ben wandering to find the one who wiped out his clan...and get revenge on it....

well i could ask my gf to play if she was intrested but i only said possible love intrest, i could toss in any plot twist and make her my sis. if turned out that way, as for organization, when a character speaks, your going to write it like this but w/o the quotes "Ishimaru:....."
when you want to do and action, use *action* , and when you just want to tell part of the story that isn't an action or a character talking, use ~text~
Don't forget to use punctuation too.
i'll give you an example,

Ishimaru: Watch out men, this gang is tough.
Subordinate 1: But if we take these guys out, we'll own the streets.
*men cheer*
Subordinate 2: Come on Ishi, lead us to vicotry.
*men cheer again*
Ishimaru: fine, lets go destroy these fools and the streets are ours!!
*men cheer and rush to battle*

~Ishi's gang arrives to the place of battle, only to see a field of dead and bloody figures~

Subordinate 1: What the heck happened here?!
Subordinate 2: Someone beat us to them already.
Ishimaru: Guys watch out!!! There's a beast over there!!

ok hopefully you guys know what i mean now, i think if we do it like this, it will be clearer
and easier to read, its a lil more work but more people well be able to understand the story
and want to play. well i hope that clear things up, and lets try and use punctuation and basic rules of English, like starting sentences with capital letters and using that for people's names and places as well. It's just easier to read like that, even if you don't understand english to well, you can still do an easy thing like that.

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tias

Tias

ok ok.....i think i got what you mean....bu we cant use this ~~ every time we type somthing.....but it is okay....do you mean it liek this

Tias:let beat them up
guy1:sure
*guy1 gets ready* like that?well i will give the link to the other players as well...so they join again.....

sure thats alright, just remember to put a space after the : and it should be fine, not too complicated and its a bit easier to read

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

ill just post my stats agian
Name: "maverick" (alias)
Level: 47
Class: Unknown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 134 lbs.
Looks: tall, cold green eyes, spikey blonde hair, black suglasses, black sleeveless shirt, jeans, and boots. has gun holster on rightside and a broad sword on back.
Race: Human
Alignment: (depends on mood)
Groups: Metal Crafters

Comments: a loner. he usually fights for good but his methods often endanger others lives. he is an avid Metal Crafter. using his fire powers he shapes any nearby metal into something to work with.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

[okay here i am!! ^_^ same char and i'll also be continuing from the previous thread]

Level 63
Class Paladin/Warrior with some Archery skills [am i cheating ? lol]
Age 18
Height 5'7" [dunno in cm]
Weight 156 lbs.
Looks innocent, pure, cute, beautiful, fit, agile
Race Elvaan
Alignment Good
She had these innocent glowing blue eyes and with long silver hair. She was slender and tall. She had a mark on her left arm and cheek. It was of the same symbol -- what could that symbol mean?
[no story atm -- can't think straight lol]

Tias

Tias

Quote by Jyu-Jyu[okay here i am!! ^_^ same char and i'll also be continuing from the previous thread]
Level 63Class Paladin/Warrior with some Archery skills [am i cheating ? lol]
Age 18Height 5'7" [dunno in cm]Weight 156 lbs.
Looks innocent, pure, cute, beautiful, fit, agile
Race Elvaan
Alignment Good
Location Groups you belong to Knights of Jyunryo
She had these innocent glowing blue eyes and with long silver hair. She was slender and tall. She had a mark on her left arm and cheek. It was of the same symbol -- what could that symbol mean?
[no story atm -- can't think straight lol]

finnaly you came....you can just post from your last post...that means the place where it was me you and shadow....just need him to come in...our you to post....

oh and this is what i posted last...so you can post from the hand of this

kazuya: what do you want from us....?
Tias: nothing....just get you out of my way......
then the female knight came out of the shapdow very hard damaged
kazuya and kazuki: oh no....
kazuya:why did you attack her?.... she was allready worn out...and damaged...
Tias:....hmpf....shut up....our im going to kill you.... she is the one who protected you....so be happy...our you whold be dead bye now....
faelya: damn you.....who do you think you are attacking us like this?
Tias:.....did you hear about the elise kingdom?....do you know who crushed it to ruins?....
i did....while saying that tias had a evil *grin* in his face....
faelya:what? you did that?
kazuya:wHaT?!?!?
kazuki:but why whould you do such a think....?
Tias...heh....for revenge....and for fun....but as you know....they where not ready/did not knew i whould attack...so i let them flee....and now the new castle is close to a beach....that is called ( i dont remember the name but its a name from link...at the nintendo game 64...the 1st one..there is that see or somthing... i named the place where the castle is that from link)
....and mean while they get stronger i seek for somthing that will release my locked away powers.....
but never the less.... i will kill you guy's soon....VERY soon....but do you think you can take me on?...if so...then try it.....hmpf

Tias

Tias

Quote by CelessaCan somebody edit out Tia's first post and close it? I find this form of plagerism ridiculing, and faulted, at best.
Don't steal my story!! The reason why I want it closed and remade by someone else is for that person to make his or her own storyline, without me having to deal with such redundant notifications. Likewise, it has the exact same format, and I'm very insulted. Make your own!! It's utterly ridiculous. [End rant.]

okeey.....kinda weird... i asked shinsengumi why YOUR thread got closed...and he said you whanted it so....but even ....there where people who liked the thread and keept posting...and i asked him if it is okay if i can remake this thread...and he said it is no proplem....sry cellessa if you got mad....then just tell shinsengumi that he has to close this thread....

Tias

Tias

your wish is shinsengumi's command...this thread will get closed.....(sry celessa... i whould not open one if i knew you whould get mad.... i made it becuz shinsengumi said i may.....)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

*peers*

Eeee. . . this was my bad; looks like it was a huge misunderstanding on my part, and for that I apologize to all parties. Yupyup. . . shinsengumi makes mistakes. Please direct all anger and ill-will towards me, please, rather than to each other.

And, as per request, closing thread.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.