Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Write me a word... - Minitokyo

Write me a word...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

i dont' know if i have a favourite word in english (i think i might but i seriously doubt id be able to spell it so im not gonna bother bout that) how bout....CHOCOLATE!...o wait i do have a favourite word, 2 actually....but its crude so i wont say it here. i'll leave you with 'sud'...if you really want to know just ask me

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

I`m from Poland ^_^ My favourite word in my language is "dudy" and in English it means "bagpipes" (that`s the instrument I`m in love with ^^) This word is kinda international because it sounds almost the same for example in Hungary ("duda"), Croatia ("dude") or Czech Republic ("dudy" or "gajdy", we use the second word in Poland also).

Signature

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

My favorite word is "templar".
En espanhol dirias templario.
During the crussades, templars were the best to the best to the best in battle. They hold an oath offering to protect their faith or some relic, or temple.
Most of them were from Bizancio, Hispania or Britania.
They use to live away from the world, and had such an estrict honor code.
I the PC game "Starcraft" there are two ground units named High Templar and Dark Templar.
They're as powerful as awesome and are most religious. Just as the teutonic people on their very beginning.
I use them an my stories and their name, I love it.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Um... My favorite words are Dark and Magician
I'm sure You know what Dark means and of course a Magician is like a Magic-user.
Put them togather and get my all time favorite character... the Dark Magician! Well those are my two favorite words for ya!

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Favourite word , Let's see
I think my fav word is Love , and in Polish it's Milosc (with this litt;le tail over the s and c and on the l )

Signature

Quote by K-Jin"Cloud" is my favourite word, it has a very heavenly feel to it

yessssssssssss :) :)

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I like...lovely..I don't know why, but it just makes me laugh and feel happy at the same time.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.