Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT-Userpage CSS hacking-Custom cursors - Minitokyo

MT-Userpage CSS hacking-Custom cursors

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

OK this little tutorial will help you set up Custom cursors for your userpage. Really simple

goto your customize userpage:Content and near the top put the fallowing.

Quote:
<style>
body{
cursor: crosshair;
}
a:hover{ cursor: help;
}
</style>

the Ahover is the curser you want over the links if you want a diffrent one just change the curser names

I hope this helps some people I will be coming up with a new way for a userpage layout soon ^_^

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

thanks to share the information , i want customize userpage and this one things i want know, and again thanks

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

what other cursors can we use?

Signature Image

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

stuff on cursors here (including other cursors): http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/ui.html#cursor-props

but, please please, before you use this hack, understand it is not a good one. cursors should be left alone only in special situations, and the default ones almost always should be left as is. ill give you example of right and wrong:

* on the example hack DarkAeon has made, when ever i put my cursor over most of the page, it turns into a crosshair, which makes me think that something special is going to happen as soon as i click, which i dont want.

* and when i put the cursor over links, the cursor turns onto one with a question mark, which makes me think that if i leave my cursor there long enough, some interesting or useful infomation is going to pop up (which it doesnt).

* say you have a box, that does something special when you click it (using javascript), but it isnt an actual <a> link, you could use CSS to make the cursor a link pointing hand when you put the cursor over the box, to show that something will happen if you click it (which is what I do on the UserpageSkinDesigns tab system).

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

That's why I used the crosshair cursor only above links on my userpage. You put it like this:

Quote: <style> a: hover { cursor: crosshair; } </style>

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

yogatsu

yogatsu

muwah yogatsu

^_^ thanx!

this is really great cuz right now i'm still trying to figure out how to make mah page pretty!

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

So that's how you do it. I was wondering how some ppl make it like that on their userpage. Thanks dude!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.