Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 extra schools - Minitokyo

extra schools

page 1 of 1 21 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hi! i want to know whether anyone here go to extra schools, like i go to chinese school that my mom pays for, not like the public schools where you don't hafta pay to go there. stuff like tutors or catholic school or something like that...let me know! ^-^

Cadi

Cadi

True

I take dance classes if that count, also art^^ dance is twice a week and art is once a week...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

yeah...i had to go to a study skills class last summer to prepare me for highschool...it was awful...this summer i might take a japanese class with some friends, hopefully that will be a better experience...

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

next school year im going to have a college class, im going to be a senior anyway. so i get to leave school and go to simpson college in the middle of the day.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Well, normally, I take dance classes once a week, piano twice a week, math class twice a week and chinese school once a week. Then I have summer school this summer. Ugh, the worst thing possible.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

no but i'd love 2 go 2 a art school or japanese or some foreign language ^^,

Signature Image

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

no.. i use to take piano lessons, not anymore. :P

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

oh! i also go to dance class once a week! it's so fun!

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I take spanish class, but that is sort of part of my normal school, that is by the way out for summer!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

Quote by butterflikyssesno but i'd love 2 go 2 a art school or japanese or some foreign language ^^,

Thats exactly what im lookin for. If anyone know where one is.....

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

i am learning how to play a drum set. so i have drum classes every week. it's really fun. i love drumming.

Signature Image

I don't mind weekend/Chinese school, It isn't all that bad.

You meet a lot of people and sit around chatting in the breaks and catching up on gossip. Personally I can not see some of these people otherwise often; being a student from a girl school. XD Gender restictions are a pain.

Does wonders for my language skills. Future use.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Hmm.. I have piano classes every thursday mornings in my house *_*..is that counted? XD
and also Malay classes (Malaysia's national language -_-).. it's so compulsary, since i sucked at it so much XD could be possible to fail most subjects since it's in that language most of it..
But I enjoy both classes I have. No plans on taking more, maybe japanese but we'll see for sure @___@

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

I used to go to piano lessons, but right now I don't have any extra school. I'd like to go to German classes though.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yeah, I go to Chinese School on Saturdays. I HATE it! It's soooooooo boring! The teacher is mean. He likes to point at you.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

i used to go for flute classes but i left it but i really wanna learn japanese

Signature Image

i use to go to chinese school on Tuesdays and Thursdays
but i don't go anymore
the teachers can't teach u anything @_@
4 years down the drain for me

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

No i dont take any extra classes coz i'm too lazy :0 but i do join clubs like the school paper club they also teach us there of stuff related to journalism etc... :)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by slivermooni use to go to chinese school on Tuesdays and Thursdaysbut i don't go anymore
the teachers can't teach u anything @_@4 years down the drain for me

talk about it...i've been going since the second grade. so now i'm at sixth grade level. i'm about to graduate...and i had to cheat on the finals to pass.

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

i go to art classes on sundays and i also take piano lessons on saturdays. it's a little overwhelming sometimes, without any free days...*sigh*

chaoticalchemist

chaoticalchemist

Chaotic World

I love my "arcade classes" (Dance Dance rev.) haha now those are fun i would also like to take a foreign language like Japanese if i could i'd be so happy!^.^~CHAOTIC~~

Chaos is a part of all our lives, whether its big or small
when it comes i will take it face on no regrets,smiling and speaking to you just like i would regularly. Insult me ,i will never lose dignity and lose my true face.I will just peer deep in your eyes and say "ok". When the chaos just seems unbearable ill just look at you and smile.~Chaoticalchemist~~
Signature Image

[url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/dnangel/]-=Administrator of D.N.Angel=-[/url] [url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/christian-fellowship//]-=Member of Christian-Fellowship=-[/url] [url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/sakura/]-=Member of Sakura=-[/url] [url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/disgaea/]-=Member of Disgaea=-[/url]
Have a great time on Minitokyo everyone!!!!!!^.^

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.