Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tea or coffee? - Minitokyo

tea or coffee?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

im not sure wheather this question has been raised b4.. but which do u prefer? tea or coffee? n what kind do u drink? i drink tea(ceylon) almost everyday n i prefer tea to coffee as i dun seem to get bored of its taste.. what abt u?

Cyruz

Cyruz

lonely soul

Hey there,

I personally prefer tea over coffee, cos coffee never really appealed to me. Usually I drink
perppermint tea. Yeah, I know it's kinda boring but it just tastes so good. I drink it every
morning to get me going hehe. And now that it's getting hotter outside I drink it in the
afternoon as well, cold of course :).

i never got around to try out any foreign or special kinds of tea yet, but I might have a look
at that. I've never heard of this ceylon tea you're talking about for example.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like milk tea, hot and cold. :) My mum doesn't allow me to drink coffee. But, I secretly drink it wihtout her knowledge, at the coffee shop.

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

What a simple question... I dont like neither! bua ahahhaa!... i like Milk =3... Milk ish teh good good ness ^_^ bua haha !

TikaKino

TikaKino

Procrastinating.

Tea, standard English (Tetly, PG Tips, or whatever else is around). Black, weak, and with a quarter spoon of honey instead of sugar.

Coffee smells great, is nice in coffee flavoured cakes, and tastes appalling. Well, that's my opinion, anyway.

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

i love tea and coffee^^
Any tea will do....japanese tea is the best^^ and i love coffee favour cakes

TwilightPrincess

i love marshmallows!

Both :) . Actually it depends on what I feel like. Usually tea though. I have a peach black tea I like alot. I drink tea in the morning and coffee at night if I need a little more juce to keep me going. :D

Signature Image
The days go by slowly now.
Like the beating of my heart,
Or the ticking of a clock.
Never wavering, never changing.
Because you left.

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

I like coffee especially to smell it

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by M33k0What a simple question... I dont like neither! bua ahahhaa!... i like Milk =3... Milk ish teh good good ness ^_^ bua haha !

LOL! Yeah, I don't like tea or coffee either. But if I was to really choose, I guess tea. Coffee taste too bitter. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Salmarnez

Salmarnez

xiao zhang gui

Tea. Coffee--never tried.

I love the smell of coffee and coffee-flovored sweets but I don't like the taste of the drink itself... I prefer tea, especially green tea.

lodzio

You're the worst!

i dont drink coffe. but i like tea :)

Signature

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

tea, well, with milk but tea is great, although my doc says not to drink too much cause it stunts my growth...i love love tea!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

For me, both are good, but searching for existing threads is even better ;)

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18283/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.