Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Quiz) what kind of eyes do you have? - Minitokyo

(Quiz) what kind of eyes do you have?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

heres a quiz, I got :
Your Results:
Eden
You have eden eyes. Eden is the color of water. Your eyes symbolize your great flexibility. You are a creative person. You can think of many good ways to get your point across to people as you have very good communication abilities. When someone feels down or is hurt, you have the remarkable ability to help them and heal them. If you have too little going on in your life, you may be withdrawn and depressed, timid, manipulative, unreliable, stubborn, or suspicious. Some words to describe you: peaceful, sincere, affectionate, tranquil, intuitive, trustworthy, pure, loyal, healing, and stable.

http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=8445

and if for soem reason the link doesnt work, please tell me, this is my first time trying to put a link up, >_< if it doesnt work maybe someone could help me out...

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

oh! i got eden eyes, although i'm not too sure why i got that...whatever. cool quiz!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Your Results:
Eden
You have eden eyes. Eden is the color of water. Your eyes symbolize your great flexibility. You are a creative person. You can think of many good ways to get your point across to people as you have very good communication abilities. When someone feels down or is hurt, you have the remarkable ability to help them and heal them. If you have too little going on in your life, you may be withdrawn and depressed, timid, manipulative, unreliable, stubborn, or suspicious. Some words to describe you: peaceful, sincere, affectionate, tranquil, intuitive, trustworthy, pure, loyal, healing, and stable.

Some of this describes me, and some of it...eh, not so much. But thanks for the quiz, inochikyo!

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

I got this too
Eden

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

Moonlight
You have moonlight eyes. Moonlight is the color of mystery. Your eyes symbolize your ability to see yourself as others see you. You have finesse for letting other people know what you think. You have a soothing and calming ability that you may or may not know about. You have the awesome ability to draw a person's negative energy out and replace it with a positive energy; the world needs more people like you. Some words to describe you: patient, self-controlled, perseverance, insightful, reflective, understanding, serene, and caring.

Hmm, what sig? XD

laly

laly

Asuka

Take the quiz: What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures)

Eden

Signature Image

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

Brown
You have brown eyes. Brown is the color of the earth. Your eyes symbolize your comforting and fostering nature. You are stable, grounding, sophisticated, considerate, conventional and orderly. People may consider you to be cozy or warm. People feel safe when they are with you. Some words to describe you: reliability, elegance, security, healing, homely, grounding, foundation, and earthly.

Signature Image

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

hihi, I got:

Your Results:
Sunrise
You have sunrise eyes. Sunrise is the color of joy and elation. Your eyes symbolize your general sense of wellness. Your confidence and high self-esteem each and every day make you the person people want to be around. You are a very creative, passionate, and sexual person. You are not afraid to tell people what you think of them, whether good or bad. Some words to describe you: self-assuredness, out-going, busy, cheerful, bright, amiability, courage, successful, creative, personable, happiness, motivational, optimistic, strong, and aware.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Moonlight
You have moonlight eyes. Moonlight is the color of mystery. Your eyes symbolize your ability to see yourself as others see you. You have finesse for letting other people know what you think. You have a soothing and calming ability that you may or may not know about. You have the awesome ability to draw a person's negative energy out and replace it with a positive energy; the world needs more people like you. Some words to describe you: patient, self-controlled, perseverance, insightful, reflective, understanding, serene, and caring.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I got
Sunrise
You have sunrise eyes. Sunrise is the color of joy and elation. Your eyes symbolize your general sense of wellness. Your confidence and high self-esteem each and every day make you the person people want to be around. You are a very creative, passionate, and sexual person. You are not afraid to tell people what you think of them, whether good or bad. Some words to describe you: self-assuredness, out-going, busy, cheerful, bright, amiability, courage, successful, creative, personable, happiness, motivational, optimistic, strong, and aware.
cute quiz! thanx for the link^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Eden

Movin'...

I have...

Brown

You have brown eyes. Brown is the color of the earth. Your eyes symbolize your comforting and fostering nature. You are stable, grounding, sophisticated, considerate, conventional and orderly. People may consider you to be cozy or warm. People feel safe when they are with you. Some words to describe you: reliability, elegance, security, healing, homely, grounding, foundation, and earthly.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I got:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eden

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Eden

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Turquoise

You have turquoise eyes. Turquoise is the color of communication. Your eyes symbolize your intuitive nature. You can be over-analytical sometimes, possibly fussy and egocentric. You have the tendency to push your heart out of the way and let logic make your decisions. You are not shy, but you can be secretive, closed, confused about what you want, and maybe a bit sneaky and paranoid at times. Some words to describe you: cool, refreshing, imaginative, motivated, dynamitic, calm, peaceful, joyful, relaxed, truthful, healing, meditation, tranquility, forgiving, patient, sleepy, and day-dreamer.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Aknim

StarLight

Eden

Star light, star bright...
Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i got :
Eden

well, one point i definitely don't agree with, i do not have good communication abilities... >.< actually, i suck at communication loll

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

[heh i agree with some of those things but sexual?.... ^_^' ]

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Take the quiz: What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures)

Eden

Cool.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Eden

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I have moonlight eyes. :)

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz2/8445/res1.jpg

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

uhh....i got this..

Your Results:
Sunrise

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.