Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Quiz) Whats your "true theme song" ? - Minitokyo

(Quiz) Whats your "true theme song" ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

The last quiz I'll put up for today XD
I got:

Your Results:
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult
If you get told all the time your beautiful but you don't believe it. You can never find that one special person that you've been looking for...but your a pretty girl right? It does'nt make sense to you...if your beautiful but you always seems like theres no guys who like you...to you love is an excuse to get hurt...and don't worry your just like me.

Have Fun!
http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=12526

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Your Results:
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult
If you get told all the time your beautiful but you don't believe it. You can never find that one special person that you've been looking for...but your a pretty girl right? It does'nt make sense to you...if your beautiful but you always seems like theres no guys who like you...to you love is an excuse to get hurt...and don't worry your just like me.

Not very accurate, in my opinion (I'm not very girly, don't htink I'm very pretty, and I'm not really searching for a "special someone" right now)...but that's okay, they usually aren't. It was kinda fun to take, but it seemed like it was made by someone with nothing positive to say about life...and that's sad.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Anarchy in the UK By;Sex pistols
Your all about anarchy and the riot scene...god for you!! Punks truely do rock and obviously your not a poser if you like the most incediary punk band in the world!!

*yay?*

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by inochikyo
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult
If you get told all the time your beautiful but you don't believe it.
You can never find that one special person that you've been looking
for...but your a pretty girl right? It does'nt make sense to you...if
your beautiful but you always seems like theres no guys who like
you...to you love is an excuse to get hurt...and don't worry your just
like me.

I got this too.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I got "Pretty Girls" as well...But I don't think I'm pretty, don't believe love will lead to hurt, and I'm not looking for a guy, though the rest is acurrate enough.

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

I got
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult
lol..XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I got Pretty girl by Sugarcult too

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I got...

Space By;Something corporate

Home is like hell to you...Thats were all your troubled times are. Chances are you might have abusive parents or parents that control you so much you can't even go to your next door neighbors house. Sometimes it get so bad school is heaven for you.

That's not right.... That sounds nothing like me ~_~

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Pretty girl By;Sugarcult

well, another one...

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i got pretty girl by sugercult

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

this is my results....it seems kinda right...lol

Your Results:
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult
If you get told all the time your beautiful but you don't believe it. You can never find that one special person that you've been looking for...but your a pretty girl right? It does'nt make sense to you...if your beautiful but you always seems like theres no guys who like you...to you love is an excuse to get hurt...and don't worry your just like me

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz3/12526/res1.gif

Pretty girl By;Sugarcult
If you get told all the time your beautiful but you don't believe it. You can never find that one special person that you've been looking for...but your a pretty girl right? It does'nt make sense to you...if your beautiful but you always seems like theres no guys who like you...to you love is an excuse to get hurt...and don't worry your just like me

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Pretty girl By;Sugarcult
http://img1.zenhex.com/quiz3/12526/res1.gif

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

see ya! ^-^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Home is like hell to you...Thats were all your troubled times are. Chances are you might have abusive parents or parents that control you so much you can't even go to your next door neighbors house. Sometimes it get so bad school is heaven for you.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Pretty Girl
By Sugarcult

... >.>;

Signature

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Pretty girl By;Sugarcult

Not too accurate in some parts though...

Signature Image

Demonchild

DemonChild

Home is like hell to you...Thats were all your troubled times are. Chances are you might have abusive parents or parents that control you so much you can't even go to your next door neighbors house. Sometimes it get so bad school is heaven for you...again that is not true

Your fate will soon be over.

I wanna be sedated By;Ramones
You liked being stoned or drunk or drugged up...you wish you could be sleeping all the time...Thats how you get away from all the many problems that you have...and wish you did'nt. Don't worry though your life will get better.

Signature Image

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Your Results:
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Your Results:
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Pretty girl By;Sugarcult

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

Your Results:
Pretty girl By;Sugarcult

http://66.98.160.96/quiz3/12526/res1.gif

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Pretty girl By;Sugarcult

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.