Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bye bye! - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by crossfusionwell...sorry everybody but ill be gone for a whole week but ill miss yall!*hugs to all* i love u all! well NE ways im going on a choir tour trip to different places and different states and it should be fun!*looks around for Alisha*oh well...

this is a blessing fromg god.... i dont have to look/listen/read anything from him on a whole week....but when i readed the thread title i was OMG YES I whont COME BACK ANYMORE....but that was wrong....and with the

''looks around for alisha''thats so what of lame......poor poor guy... i might be the only one here who can see what the meaning of your actions are...well hope you will never find a computer more...or get lost in the woods XD boooya....

Quote by kikirukikyowhy do u LIKE Alisha or something? ~_~

girl...if you only knew what that guy really whants....if he chould....yeah he does like her and if he chould he whants her as gf....and that IS the reaosn why he is in MT....cuz he just whants a gf....oh yeah....did you see his thread about he so badly whants a gf...even if he dosent know her....i will give the link to you later....

It is time for you to drown

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

o.o i'm his gf.... :sweat: that makes me kinda sad....

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

MartialArtist121

MartialArtist121

Spirit of a true warrior

hehe ya see you later

Tias

Tias

and he is also stupid..saying godbye....i bet he just wanna feel special to all....

Quote by Tias

Quote by kikirukikyowhy do u LIKE Alisha or something? ~_~

girl...if you only knew what that guy really whants....if he chould....yeah he does like her and if he chould he whants her as gf....and that IS the reaosn why he is in MT....cuz he just whants a gf....oh yeah....did you see his thread about he so badly whants a gf...even if he dosent know her....i will give the link to you later....

Yeah your right Tias. Yeah he tryed being all nice and $hit to me but whatever... I already have someone.

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Sorry for late respond....
I'll miss you too!!!!!!!
Yes good luck on your trip and come back soon :)
Big hugs :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Tias

Tias

Quote by EmiSorry for late respond....I'll miss you too!!!!!!!
Yes good luck on your trip and come back soon :)Big hugs :)

another soul who dosent know what cross is doing in reality......what a pitty....

thats it....somebody give me ONE good reason y i shouldnt quit MT! anybody! im hated by Alisha and im tired of this fuc*** Tias dude that annoys the sh** out of me! now i swear if the main dude of MT doesnt do anything about Tias i swear hes about to push me over the edge!

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

You are making it a pretty hostile place to be for him.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.