Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any ideas for this Summer? - Minitokyo

Any ideas for this Summer?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

if this thread's been put up then im sry for not checking and making another one. im just wondering wats the best thing to do for this summer. any thoughts or ideas? :\

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

well, I'm going to work for like 2 weeks 'couse my school's demanding it... they really do! that sucks... then I'm going to go on holiday for one month... ah! yes! theres this big concert I am going to be at! GREEN DAY is actually going to be there! I'm so excited!
the rest of the time I'm going to chill at the pool, go shopping and do sports or nothing at all... sigh... did you have to remind me of summer vacation? I still have like one month of school! when does your vacation start?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

hmm.. surfing is good. not that i've tried. :sweat: i think swimmig is an option too.

isn't the fact that there's no school and that you can surf the net the whole day enough to make you happy for summer? XD

i wish it would be my vacation soon..... one week from now and i'm back to school. XP

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

welpz summer over here has passed and nows it's really cold these days ><
all seasons hab their upz and downs
and i hate the cold kekek

lucky u guys got summer holidays...
what i have for summer is the new uni semester.. T_T

anyway, for me i think i wil go travel to nice places in the country by public transport..
kinda an adventure like holiday. u may never know what happens~
:D

Signature

Sit at home and do nothing. Although my family is planning to go to a Six Flags or something, and my brothers want me to go on a road trip for them.

I guess my plans are foiled, for now.

Pretty much nothing, although I do have a few things i want to learn, and maybe I'll fit in a part time job somewhere

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

JP AX,

Anahaim, CA, USA AX

Singapore trip

Signature

Surfing and i mean surfing the real thing :) :)

me this summer i'm planning on doing my swimming courses and play more outside.

also i want to make new wallies like that i can forget about my finals.but one thing is for sure i'm gonna work more on my graphics skill like that I can add new graphics in my site.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Working! But on the weekends I'll drive around and explore Northern Japan. Next long weekend, probably the 4th of July, I might try to get my first taste of Tokyo. And then maybe a week trip to the states....

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Well...when it'z summer for me...I go down to the beach, get a nice tan *laughs* yeah..

go to the beach, it would be fun ^.^ but of course with friendz =P

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

this is turning out just like the summer 2005 thread~ everyone's talking about their summer plans ^^

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19143/

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Well i'm goin back to tokyo, japan and go
stay with my friend Tai-Kun and go to the arcade or
go to the park and go eat^__^

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

I've just 3 weeks holidays in august so, I'll try to visit London (1 week) and Paris (3 days).
And for the rest of these holidays, well, I don't know, Watching a game - having a Bud :D :D
;)

Signature

Costa85

the one _o

I'll go to mountain 1 week, then maybe I'll go somewhere with my parents

I be going to a lot of graduation parties, and I'll be going to PortCon in Maine near the end of June. Also I'll be living at the beach for the summer and work as a chambermaid.

fati

fati

Faty-chan

i'll go to beach and play with all my friends

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Well for me next summer am planning a trip to japan i can't wait am getting all the info i need i've started learning how to talk and everything am not that bad i think! But this summer i have to work that's the only bad part to it! I might go to my camp up north too

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i'm going to Cedar Point and can't wait to ride all of the coasters there! XD yay!

Signature

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I'm heading out to The Netherlands!! It's gonna' totally rock with my cousins!
then i'm gonna head to London and enjoy the rest of my summer!

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

For me, I'm working for the summer to save up money to have up at college in the fall. But when I'm not working I like to spend time outdoors. I'll ride my bike, I help my mom outside a lot with her garden, and we have horses, so sometimes we'll go riding. I also like to go camping and hiking, and it's always nice to go for a swim. :) Campfires are nice in the evening, and you can just relax and listen to the sounds of the outdoors. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i usually stay home everyday on the internet and MT and making things in photoshop ... and stay up till 5 in the mornng and sleeping till 5 in the afternoon.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

road trip road trip! :D road trips are always fun! plan something with friends and just party! ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.