Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 question here - Minitokyo

question here

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

to anyone who has Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. just wat is a BB Unit? there was an option saying install BB Unit on the main menu. can anyone help me here pls? thx

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

>< i don't play video games much. call me nerd! XD

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

siLenTdEsTructiOn

siLenTdEsTructiOn

sLeepy hEad tomodachi

>_< i just sneak at the kingdOm hearts that me cOusin play in his ps2...
but there are nO BB unit or watever that was mentiOn there... hmmm...
hehe...

Signature Image

HELP!!!
HELP!!!
I can't change my signature image!!!!
HELP!!!
HELP!!!

T_T ...sob
(see upward)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lml<(0-o)>lml~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROUD GROUP ADMINISTRATOR OF:
|| =((Ice-And-Snow))= || =((Make-A-Friend))= || =((Doujinshi-Support-Club))= ||

PROUD MEMBER OF:
|| =((F.L.I.P))= || =((Naruto))= || =((Chibi-Fest))= || =((Filipino-Community))= || =((Gundam Seed))= || =((TamakiNamiFC))= ||
=((Inu-Yasha Fans Club))= || =((Kimono-Fans))= ||

_________@@_______@@_______
________@__@_____@__@______
________@__@____@__@_______
________@__@___@__@________
________@__@__@__@_________
________@__@_@__@__________
________@__@@__@___________
_______@@______@@@________
______@_____________@_______
_____@___@@________@_______
_____@______@______@________
______@__@@______@_________
_______@_________@__________
*PEACE OUT*

im talking about Final Mix here :\

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Paoloim talking about Final Mix here :\

sowee.. i don't really know what that ish either. ><

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

waah!! u'm playing that game but i dunno what is Final Mix.. OX

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Try the asking in a gaming community or posting in the gamefaqs message boards.....

They'll probably solve your problems....

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by jakulitoTry the asking in a gaming community or posting in the gamefaqs message boards.....

They'll probably solve your problems....

agreed. try asking groups too who seem to know something about this. maybe the nintendo group knows something about this. Kingdom Hearts might not be Nintendo still though, I bet some gamer there would know.

And oh, I heard a group called Pro-Gamerz. Maybe they have an answer to ur question. =)
i hope I helped somehow. I feel a tad bit guilty not helping you out. =/

Signature Image

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

oh soz...I dunno bout it...and lucky! U have Kingdom Hearts! I wish I had it...I just love the characters *nodz* ^^

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote: PlayStation BB is a platform to enjoy broadband network services provided through PlayStation 2 connected to a TV monitor and to the always-on broadband networks. Taking advantage of the penetration of broadband networks, various interactive broadband content such as games, music, broadcasting and publishing, will become available on TV monitors in the living room.

This things usually come with loaders. Loaders can store and load PS2 games from a PS2 hard disk. Well, that's what I've read.

Hope taht'll help.

Signature

Quote by jakulito

Quote: PlayStation BB is a platform to enjoy broadband network services provided through PlayStation 2 connected to a TV monitor and to the always-on broadband networks. Taking advantage of the penetration of broadband networks, various interactive broadband content such as games, music, broadcasting and publishing, will become available on TV monitors in the living room.

This things usually come with loaders. Loaders can store and load PS2 games from a PS2 hard disk. Well, that's what I've read.

Hope taht'll help.

i see. thx. and jak. its ok ^_^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.